Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help!

I have just transferred 3 little vegetive babies (2 weeks old) into big pots, changed over to my air cooled lights on an 18-6, then 1 day later I went into my grow room and realized i had forgotten to put on my heat exhaust 😫 it was 42°C and humidity was 30%. They look like they have got quite bad heat stress (very wilted) what are the chances that they pull through? Or should I just quit now and start again?

cheers for your help guys!
    pukka

probably the best advice is start again, that's too bad!

Comment

I've had ladies come back from some rough times. But as young as they are, yeah probably just start over.

Comment

I'd sprinkle a little water on em, put a clear cup over them and get em under a cfl for a few days before toss I em inna bin.

Comment

Give them a chance to grow. If they don't feel like growing after 10 days or so - then - start over.
          Don't know the strain you have - but - up here in Canada we have some hearty strong girls that could survive that little error easily.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Thanks guys.. it's 3x royal gorilla from royal queen seeds (amsterdam) I'll give them a chance with my cfls then. There is hope yet lol

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X