Molasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Molasses

I am in week 3 of flowering and have decided to add some molasses to my watering cycle. My question is, do I add the molasses WITH the nutrients or WITHOUT?

Thanks!

Do you know how much longer they have to flower? i.e. are they auto's or photoperiod? Soil, coco, hydro?
    In soil, I stop nutes when molasses starts happening because the molasses is added at the end of flowering when you get to flushing.
    Last edited by Gingerbeard; 09-16-2019, 09:44 AM.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

I use Ms.Delta soil that is very fertile, that doesn't need any nutrients, it's very similar to KindSoil. Just water.
      I do add perlite though, 20-30percent.
      I start adding unsulfered molasses when my plants are about 2-3weeks old, 1tablespoon a gallon early on, then 2tablespoons the last month or so.
      Molasses is good stuff, lots of good stuff in it, plus it keeps your soil fresh by feeding all the goodies in your soil.
      Plus ,this is just my opinion but I think it really helps swell your buds up and helps them put on more weight, the last 2-3weeks before harvest.
      The few times over the years that I have used other stuff like coco, or ffof, and store bought nutrients ,i used the molasses the same way, it was added last, but I don't think it matters though, but it will raise your ph some, so watch that.
      Good Luck and HappyGrowing.
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

I also add molasses once I stop nutes in the last few weeks of flushing. Sometime's I'll add a bit to my late week non nute watering in the last two weeks of nutes.
        2 x 4 x 5 grow tent
        6" inline fan w/ carbon filter (passive air intake)
        Two 6 fans in tent for airflow
        260w Niemi LED w/ LM301H

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X