Life of an ensign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life of an ensign

I ain't sayin' I'm breaking any laws the Feds or local Sheriff or revenuers or CBP need to worry their pretty little heads about. But the herd has to be thinned lest I break the 6 plant, in any state of growth, as I understand it, plant limit. I also ain't sayin' that'll change in any of the next couple days or that it won't.
    What we're looking at are Ensigns 1, 2, and 3, respectively. This is based on the Star Trek TNG Theory that states, "Any ensign on an away team will probably be vaporized, partially vaporized but die of the wound, die of a space alien brain infection, or go crazy." These Ensigns are, my TNG.
    E1 has been performing well. Not as tall as 2 and 3 who I believe are the same pheno as BB. I can handle the slow and steady E's but these two that seem to be overachievers like 2 and 3 make everyone else look bad. And I can't have that because I won't have the sun for another 45"+ plant. I'm willing to work with either 2 or 3 who seem to be keeping pace with each other.
    But one of them has to go to make for the next TNG which may or may not happen in the next couple days. I don't know what to do. Wait? Maybe top and see how that goes? I need y'all to be Kahns, or the bad Klingons, or whatever and kill me an Ensign. It makes me cry when I have to do it. I will eat the loser in a salad, as a sign of respect.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

What are they gonna do if you go over 6 plants? How much is the fine? Or is it jail time or torture on the rack? Why is the 6 plant law such a stupid law?

Why on earth would they burst into your house to see if you are over the limit? Have a lot of cars been coming and going from your house as you sell a gram or two to a customer? Did you suddenly trade in your old hyundai for a mazzerati?

You don't seem suspicious to me...
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Here I have a 6+6 (veg+flower) limit, I also find nobody is watching, a LEO wont even look at my plants and will not look at my permit.
      And why should s/he? I am doing nothing wrong As long as you dont give them the reason to look at you, they have no reason!

Biggest part of the fine here would be the loss of the permit,,,, once taken you dont get it back,,,,

Comment

Oh, I'm not seriously worried about law. I'm trying to make myself feel better for pulling a plant and was making up a story. Anyone who doesn't know I grow hasn't been to my front door between noon and six in the evening when mine are catching some rays.
        I'm fair well enough known by the locals because of Dabber and could probably get away with a medium serious misdemeanor or low level felony.
        Our local law is Sheriff because, back in the day of serious motorcycle gang and meth smuggling and use the cops were all dirty and had to be replaced. Noone around here cares about weed.

For the man who want's to bring me down:
        'Once two strangers climbed ol' Rocky Top
        Lookin' for a moonshine still
        Strangers ain't come down from Rocky Top
        Reckon they never will'

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X