No announcement yet.

Quick grow before the snow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Three weeks since 12/12 switch and the Mr.furley flush. Trying to keep pH around 6 to 6.3. Plants are doing really well right now..super full, sooo. Im getting the scissors out!
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      They look quite energetic!! It's true: there's nothing like a flush to super-charge newly flowering plants. Medusa-after looks perfect!!!! I'm a little late, but I'm subbed!!!

Ok so, 4weeks after 12/12 switch the girls are doing Great. The two Autos(Cheese and Northern Lights x Big Bud) are starting to fatten up. Looking really good so far..the Cheese actually smells pretty good, but according to my wife and son, the Northern Lightsx BB smells like cat piss....wtf. (no the cat doesn't go in there and pee) its a closed room.lol The AK clones are starting to stack buds on..much more than first grow. Last grow, buds were very dense but no more than two inches long.These plants seem to be stacking buds up the stem!
    Canna Coco/perlite
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice homegrown
      I got some white cookies for a friend the other day and the first smell it gave me was cat piss, it's some good smoke! J/S.

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      homegrown Those buds are four weeks old??? F!!!!!!!
      Last edited by alltatup; 12-09-2019, 02:52 PM. Reason: clean up the ole' language a bit.

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Mr.furley and alltatup. you both played a big part in this grow so far..Furley got my ph problem straightened out and after reading alltatup's last grow journal i decided to cut out LOTS of the smaller stems and buds that wern't gonna produce much. AND i have been running my lights dangerously low for this complete grow. I really want to see what i can get out of these LED lights. And by the looks of things at this point..im gonna take a guess..1lb of dried bud(5plants) compared to 1lb of dried bud for 8 plants(First attempt) fingers crossed!!!

5 weeks after flip. All is going well..only difference is the auto Cheese and Northern Lights x Big bud are drinking Lots of water. Every two days for the most part. The AK photos are looking really nice...i'd say approx another 5-6 weeks.
    Canna Coco/perlite
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      hg, your training is fantastic!!! That's exactly what I want to achieve on this grow: a tallish trunk and tall colas. I really love the structure, it's perfect for getting those colas into the sweet spot of light. Wow. Kudos!!!! GORGEOUS COLAS!!!

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      They look like small trees. Super growing. Look forward to the updates.

Christmas Harvest? Well, for anyone following, im keeping a close eye on my Auto Cheese and Auto Northern Lights x Big Bud...Their both really close. I have been flushing them for about 4 waters now(2 weeks) Branches are getting heavy with bud..broke a stem on Cheese moving it around, and i had to tie Northern Lights up cause the branches were drooping so much. Trichomes are pretty cloudy and i see a few amber...i'll give them a week. The photo AK-47 clones are beautiful right now..just tied some branches up cause their getting heavy too. They still have probably another month to go so im gonna order some yo-yo's to prop them up. Some pics..
    Canna Coco/perlite
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      Phabulous, homie, just phat as can be!! It IS beginning to look a lot like christmas!!!!

Going to harvest the Autos on new years eve i think. Their ready now but i want a bit more amber trichomes with these two. Just looking back on my last grow and the harvest time seems to be quite similar..when the autos come off the photos are about two weeks later. Im really happy with the photo clones...they started out kinda iffy but have blossomed into three big budded girls. much larger than their mum. Im installing the rest of my yo-yos today. Oh...and the tent has to stay closed now.............its just a smelly bud factory in there lol.
    Canna Coco/perlite
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good homegrown
      Pretty fun thing about them photoperiod clones huh?

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what my wife says about our plants. Keep that tent closed. The smell is soo strong. Real nice looking plants Homegrown. Guess its time to get the scissors out again.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I love their smell and what a heavenly group of ladies you have. I'm sooo jelly great job homegrown

Thank you! Hey JohnEmad, my wife keeps telling me my biotches stink..lol She secretly loves them tho...she actually went into the weed supply store for my christmas gifts .hahahaha. and SoOrbudgal, the AK's are overwhelming with a more citrus tropical smell...not a dank musky smell. like walking into a flower shop!!.
    Mr.furley ,these are my first attempts at cloning..do cloned plants genetics improve from clone to clone??
    Canna Coco/perlite
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      I tend to get a bigger plant the second time around.

• homegrown
      homegrown commented
      Editing a comment
      and what about their grandkids?? do they just keep getting better?? Cause im sitting on 13 grand clones right now...couldnt give them away so i tucked them in a corner with a little light. Are they gonna be bigger and better yet??

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      I clone from a mother so it's always just kids, I can see upwards of twice the weight from the first run to the the second. A lot of things can factor in like knowing the growth pattern, stream lining the training and any specific deficiency/toxicity you may run across. Imho cutting clones from clones from clones can lead you down the road of genetic drift, so I dont.

Dammit....wasnt planning on doing any photos for next grow. But these two grandclones just pushed themselves into the tent!. I might try these in coco coir? Iv never used it before...
    Canna Coco/perlite
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Do what cha gotta do squeeze em in there

• alltatup
      alltatup commented
      Editing a comment
      They’re lovely, damnit!!

Harvested Auto cheese and Northern Lights x Big Bud yesterday, LST'd the 2 grand clones again, i'll try and wrap them around the pot as much as i can..just for shits and giggles.. I'll move them to 5 gal fabric pots in the next week or so. I took Medusa out to water..snapped a few pics..crap..i see amber! These 3 photos are ready, two weeks earlier that first grow and- HOLY HELL my house stinks!!. just cranked up my old 4"fan with a new filter inside the room with my tent and drying buds...not working..hahahaha
    Canna Coco/perlite
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

Buds are dry and curing in jars since yesterday. Not real happy with yield..54 grams of auto cheese and 51 grams of auto Northern lights x BB. = 3.7 oz. I'm still hoping for over a lb this grow once i take down my photo AK's...fingers crossed. The buds are beautiful right now..i notice changes almost daily...i cant stop taking pictures of them lol
      Canna Coco/perlite
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm looking forward to my pantry looking like that excellent harvest, enjoy

Well we had our first real snowfall this past weekend so i actually did grow AND harvest before the snow..who'd a thunk? Total dry weight for 3 AK photos and 2 autos..1.15lbs. I was expecting a bit more..not complaining. Starting next grow now...
      Canna Coco/perlite
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

Did you beat the snow? Doesn matter. What a great grow and harvest. Congrats.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X