Click image for larger version

Name:	F3284738-0CBD-42E4-9120-73EC1EFA0ACE.jpeg
Views:	226
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	337118Click image for larger version

Name:	22357536-8023-4FF6-98F3-01A78CE31628.jpeg
Views:	196
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	337119 Hey guys I’ve got gorilla glue autos going for my 6th grow in kind soil with coco loco and I’ve never had a problem yet with previous grows but what is going on here? Are they overwatered? I would think if anything I would tend to underwater because I’ve been following the kind soil advice to let the soil dry out much more than an inch below the surface. But when I last watered 5 days ago the leaves drooped a lot and never perked up after like my previous grows and now one has the claw and thin leaves and the other has yellow and burnt edges. I want to water again today it’s been 5 days. I don’t think I have any pests.

Name:	392D930F-1774-4E3D-97E2-26D032E59F09.jpeg
Views:	194
Size:	2.22 MB
ID:	337121Click image for larger version

Name:	F29D34E7-5174-4DB1-9C5C-452D8F418FF2.jpeg
Views:	185
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	337120

What size pot is that? What’s your base media? Did you use enough Kind Soil? Did you put it in the bottom of the pot, not mix it with base media? Is your water pH’ed?
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

• MarkyJ
      MarkyJ commented
      Editing a comment
      3 gallon. Coco loco. Yes yes yes. This is the same setup I did on my two other auto grows. WW and diesel and they did very well.

It would be really unexpected to be a nute problem then. I’m stumped. Hopefully someone else will chime in.
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

• MarkyJ
      MarkyJ commented
      Editing a comment
      I read somewhere this strain has a sensitive side.

Overwatering and PH issues. That’s my guess
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Name:	5B06F9E8-F60D-4AB1-BA3A-12B35BA27234.jpeg
Views:	127
Size:	2.39 MB
ID:	338723Click image for larger version

Name:	51FB7B41-3525-4EA7-B27E-E11A65033990.jpeg
Views:	135
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	338722Click image for larger version

Name:	E36D0E5D-33E7-4F42-AA6B-C3CDF25AE982.jpeg
Views:	135
Size:	3.00 MB
ID:	338721 I don’t think I have watering issues. I think kind soil is too hot for fast bud GG. This week’s new growth is even thinner and clawed. These plants were doing fine until the roots started tapping the hot mix.
      Whatever I’ve got some stressed autos right now.

Comment

That's about the only Fast Bud I ever had any trouble with was GGlue ,and I've tried 3-4 , of them.
        I don't think they got that one quite right.
        And I've true them in KindSoil an CocoLoco, FFOF, and our native soil, I always had problems with GG.
        I'm thru with them, all the rest of FastBuds, did fine , I ain't grown Smoothie or Skittles yet, but they are next.
        GoodLuck MarkyJ
        Nice clean setup, you got there.
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

• MarkyJ
          MarkyJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Dass. Yeah I keep my grows clean I know I have no pests I can’t find any. Genetics huh? This one’s got some real freaks in it apparently. But GG won that cup so that’s their first one i tried. The one with the yellowing leaves and burnt tips started out squat with 3 leaf stems for the first 3 nodes and the other shot up vigorous but then the leaves turned dark green and started getting really thin and the big claw hook.
          Last edited by MarkyJ; 09-21-2019, 09:09 PM.

Yeah, I don’t think the problem is the KindSoil. It really shouldn’t be too hot for your plant. Plus, nute burn looks different, I think.
        Gorilla 3x3
        LEC 315
        Kind Soil

Comment

I wouldn’t think so either but my ph is in range and my watering is consistent with my previous grows and I don’t have a overheating issue.

I’ll keep this grow going and we’ll see how it turns out.

Comment

• s62
            s62 commented
            Editing a comment
            Best of luck, my friend. If it is the KindSoil, I might see some of the same with my current grow. Running 3 strains by FastBuds.

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm not saying it's genetics, I just couldn't ever get them to act right, lol , all the others did fine.
            So did some buddies on another grow site, so who knows ?
            Do you get your KindSoil from Phil or Amazon?
            Yeah, keep growing her for sure, might surprise you by harvest.
            I know it don't take much water for them, in KindSoil, depending on your environment, in 3-5gallon SPots, I didn't water mine but ever 4-6days.
            Even the soil I use today, it's 4-6days before watering, I pick up the pots for weight, first, then I wait till they almost start wilting, they like that wet -dry cycle, but I know you know that.
            GoodLuck with her.Marky.

This was after two nodes and transplant from solo cup. The first node had 3 singles.
          Click image for larger version  Name:	8ACC2EFD-FEF6-49A4-BFFD-A191B4B1A5C1.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	1.47 MB ID:	338870

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X