Harvest day is here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest day is here!

Had to harvest today,maybe a little early but the Mrs talked to a few people and they told her if we let it go any longer it would be real couch lock weed. Got what I consider a good load for one plant,first time. Have probably 3-4 pounds sitting in front of me. Now the hard part,trying to dry and cure without ruining anything. Wish me luck and any advice would be welcome. Here take a peek. Also would anyone recommend a wet trim or a dry trim?

Take the bigger fan keaves off, and cut the stem and branches down a bit put in a paper bag for a week ,, take out and trim. Put in Kilmer jar for 2 weeks and burp 2 or three times a day, after two weeks take a bud out and try it in a vape or smoke it. Enjoy the fruits of your labour !!

Comment

Good job - your a real happy gardener now.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Drying and trimming are done,except for some touch up trimming to be taken care of. A few jars should last a while. Still a couple weeks of curing to go but the Mrs.has sampled a little and gives it a thumbs up. Haven’t weighed yet but guessing in the range of 5-7oz.

Comment

Nice job HG. But for your next harvest get a Jewelers loop with 50x magnification and you know for sure when to harvest.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X