Harvest day is here!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest day is here!

Had to harvest today,maybe a little early but the Mrs talked to a few people and they told her if we let it go any longer it would be real couch lock weed. Got what I consider a good load for one plant,first time. Have probably 3-4 pounds sitting in front of me. Now the hard part,trying to dry and cure without ruining anything. Wish me luck and any advice would be welcome. Here take a peek. Also would anyone recommend a wet trim or a dry trim?

Take the bigger fan keaves off, and cut the stem and branches down a bit put in a paper bag for a week ,, take out and trim. Put in Kilmer jar for 2 weeks and burp 2 or three times a day, after two weeks take a bud out and try it in a vape or smoke it. Enjoy the fruits of your labour !!

Comment

Good job - your a real happy gardener now.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Optic 4 - 415w COB 18/6
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Solo cup participant - Sister Glue

Comment

Drying and trimming are done,except for some touch up trimming to be taken care of. A few jars should last a while. Still a couple weeks of curing to go but the Mrs.has sampled a little and gives it a thumbs up. Haven’t weighed yet but guessing in the range of 5-7oz.

Comment

Nice job HG. But for your next harvest get a Jewelers loop with 50x magnification and you know for sure when to harvest.
          "Treachery and Old Age will overcome Youth and Skill"

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X