Can these be saved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can these be saved?

First I would like to thank the admins for allowing me to join this forum, I have learned a lot from GWE, with a ton more to learn. This was my very first attempt at growing and cloning. I made a lot of mistakes that I am currently trying to rectify. My burning question is, can I save these. I had some issues that stunted my plants and turned a lot of leaves yellow and died. Also it appears these may have some how started to bud? They have been on18/6 schedule.

It looks like mistakes were made but dont worry! Thats how we learn! I have killed more plants than i care to admit so dont get too discouraged. As long as those are photos i believe you can probably save those. It will take time but i think it can be done but i dont think they will be big yielders. The question is whether you want to put the effort in saving them or just call it a loss and try again. Not sure about the budding on 18/6 light schedule. only ones that can do that are autos that i know of.

Comment

Yea they shouldn't bud on 18/6 unless there autos.. an they most def can be saved... I had my circuit blow my ac was on an the groe got up to 170 degrees farenheit an lemme tell you they looked ruff!! Wad 2 315s an a 630cmh. 10 hours in extreme heat. Left 1 315 on shut the others off watered them an they bounced back in a day or 2. So yea I would say with a little love she will be fine
      Visit my current grow at
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-5th-grow

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...227-s-4th-grow

Comment

Thanks you both for the words of encouragement. Right now I have just been giving them water and trying to improve their living conditions. Anything else I should be doing? There is 3 different strains there, and I am pretty sure my biggest mistake was adding a little worm compost to my dirt. But I just had thought as I was writing this, if their budding can they still be saved?

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X