Alternative to Hydroguard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alternative to Hydroguard

I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions of alternatives to Hydroguard? That is beyond H2O2. Using it to keep the root zone healthy in my DWC. Thanks!

I don't know if you are in the US, but I've used a product by Southern Ag called Garden Friendly Fungicide. Same bacillus as Hydroguard but much more concentrated. There are threads on it. I haven't run any type of chiller on my hydro systems for the past 3 years without any issues running this product.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

https://www.amazon.com/Great-White-P...00AU8JNE6?th=1

I've been using Great White mycorrhizae for a while, and I like it much better than Hydroguard because in the long run, I've found it to be cheapter. Hydroguard expires 6 months after you open it, but GW stays viable for much longer: shelf life is 3 years.
      Last edited by alltatup; 09-10-2019, 03:36 AM.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Thanks everyone! The Southern AG product what ratio do you mix it at per gallon?

Comment

Howdy Gjohnstone, I use the GH Florashield (at the rate of 2ml per gallon) in the reservoirs to help control algae growth and in a stronger concentration (as per label directions) to clean up the equipment (water pumps and tools). This, with blocking light leaks, has helped keep the algae and mold growth under control for me.
          Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X