• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canuck147
    commented on Guest's reply
    Did I mention defoliating? No

Guest commented on Guest's reply
    Ahhh. The defoliation scissors. We don't have any problem letting it go. I never found scientific proof that it helps, and the info I did find was actually saying defol hurts yeilds. I'd love to see a true side by side comparison grow with a control... I have yet to see it. I know you are just trying to help and I truly thank you. But we just prune we don't defol.

• Canuck147
    I would clean up your lower stuff. Stuff that has a tuff time getting any light.

Thanks...and scissors For what buddy?
    Last edited by Guest; 10-12-2019, 12:21 PM.

• Canuck147
    Great start! Not too early to bring out the scissors.

Guest replied
    Today is 31 days from seed. I am switching from my to mh to hps today, these ladies are fixin to blast off some proper big buds!! Backed off on nitrogen some more but boosted my Kool bloom.
    They seem happy, lost a few leaves from them getting wet and laying in the Coco. But no problems as of yet (knock on wood) .
    They are all 2- 2.5 ft tall....and they ain't done stretching yet. Even topping don't slow down these autoflower genetics...they just hulk out.

Hope everyone is well.

Leave a comment:

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Interesting. I read about some of the shorter phenos on either Seedsman or MSNL. I didn’t realize they’d be on the larger/faster side. Can’t wait to see those purple buds!

Guest commented on 's reply
    Gdp is taking over the others in bulk vegetation, stem sizes, and unfortunately height...lol beautiful plant almost a blue/green leaf , when seen in person

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Those look great Mud they really like your setup. I hope you get lots of rock hard cotton ball size buds

Leave a comment:

24days old ..lots of bud sites.

Guest replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20191005_185626070.jpg
Views:	422
Size:	1.80 MB
ID:	340111T ​​​​​
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 9fingerleafs
    i see, thank you very much

Oh and my starting water is tap , it runs about 150 ppm. And a 7- 7.5 pH.

Well my starting point is roughly... 1ml si, 4ml calmag, 2ml micro, 2ml gro , 0.5 ml bloom, 5ml nectar, healthy pinch yucca, and 2ml rapidstart... I have it written somewhere but this is my seedlings mix , i go to 400ppm , all this is per gal. I pH before adding rapidstart. And I let it sit for one hour after adding the armor si. before adding the other stuff and then waiting another half hour before I give it to my plants. I have noticed if I do not wait that last half-hour it's hard to get a proper parts per million read because everything has to dissolve properly.

• 9fingerleafs
    ohhh i see, im guessing you are using soft water to start with? i start with 350 ppms and after nutes its 900, i just wanna get an idea of how much to use to start with, and how many ml per liter you use? if you dont mind me asking

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X