5 strain Auto grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest commented on Guest's reply
    My EC is either 600ppm or a 1.2 or a 1200 depending on the meter. I use a honeforest 15$ pen.

• 9fingerleafs
    commented on Guest's reply
    glad to hear that, i just recently bought gh nutrients and ill give them a try very soon, still watering at 1100ppms you said? 2.2 EC? what meter do you use?

Guest replied
    22 days old. Topping took well and they haven't slowed at all. Got nice EC in and out.
    Gh nutes are working well.
    were cruising into flower on these. I have back off on the nitrogen a good bit and added in a little extra Bloom buster to keep my EC values correct.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    2 weeks old today I believe, I would say that the last two weeks have been good to these girls they look like they're doing okay. the silver haze has a few Brown dots on the first true set of leaves maybe a cal mag deficiency but I don't see how?? I plan on keeping an eye on it.

Just fertigated with 550 ppm / 6.1 pH.

I still have them under t5 high outputs.

Fighting high humidity right now ( 70%). My AC is working hard.

I noticed today that my rapid start is all gel at the bottom and it was sticking in my dropper syringe. Like sludge?? It's brand new for this grow??

May this post find you in the best of spirits thanks for reading

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    9 pictures of transplanting tonight...they are 11 days old I believe.

Explosive growth every day...as advertised with Coco coir and gh nutes! Shits da bomb.

Roots seem strong and long ... Thanks to the armor si and rapidstart ( if you ask me)..

Watered them before and after transplant...tested runoff before and tuned in some nutes to drench pots before transplant, therefore they go from one environment to the same environment in new pots i.e. Ppms and pH it also holds the medium together whilst you transplant.

Yinz probably know this stuff but maybe not everyone, someone taught me n I'm trying to pay it forward. Have a happy and healthy weekend everyone.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Wanted to show everyone the growth that happened in just 48 hours. (Check last post vs this one)

I raised inflow e. C. from 500 to 600 ppm and I added in armour si and rapid start the last two days. I also dropped my pH from 6.2-6.4 range down to a 6.0 -6.2 range.

Still under t5 ho lights 24/0. About 3 to 4 inch's away.
    Rh is 57% and temps are 77°,(+/- 3° for a/c fluctuations)

As always I'm open for constructive criticism and tips etc. Thanks for looking.

Leave a comment:

• s62
    Thanks!

Guest commented on Guest's reply
    Fertigating / fertigation is simply water going in with nutrients. It's a cross between fertilizing and irrigation I suppose lol. When I grow in soil I water with nutes every other time but and coco it must be nutes every watering.

• s62
    What is fertigating?

Guest replied
    4 of 5 survived...my purple Haze never really went anywhere after cracking a small small tail. I got a headbanger soaking and another purple Haze. We'll see how they hatch.

These girls are doing well. Raised my EC to 1100 today Up from 800 . Added in some armor si and some rapidstart here at day 6ish. Fertigating twice daily now.

thanks and... anyone have any advice??..I always wanna learn other people's tried and true methods.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    T5s are waking them up... Silver Haze is being a douche but it's coming out slowly..I'm afraid it'll damp off but it still needs dome to shed helmet.

Some of the solo cups are just empty fillers for space, so the good ones can't fall over.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Finished getting my Coco mixed with perlite and my 3gal (square) bags. They didn't stay square so no grid as we'd hoped. But they are still legit af. And well made.

Also soaked 5 seeds and they all germinated (msnl.com rocks) 4have poked through the Coco n I helped them with the helmet heads. My hands are filthy in this pics cuz I just got off work. I am a plasterer. Yinz Have a great day it's time to smoke dahn....

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Thanks guys..n girls! For subbing along... I may need yinz to help me along the way...every grow seems to have a different challenge. I suck at diagnosis lol

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Way to grow Mud love the strains you've chosen. Look forward to seeing the grow progress.

Leave a comment:

• s62
    replied
    Looks like a great start, subbed! Can’t wait to see that GDP grow out. Thinking about that for my next grow.

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X