Saturday is Bath Night!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saturday is Bath Night!

Saturday night is indeed alright for fighting (or for a bath!)..here's my inside girls getting ready for a flush, we're having nasty pH issues!

Is that soil or coco duckman ,they look good
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• duckman
      duckman commented
      Editing a comment
      it's Happy Frog and perlite...I've added some new pics below...

Good job duckman way to keep on top of your grow. Plants look good to me too.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• duckman
      duckman commented
      Editing a comment
      thanks, SoOrbudgal...I've added some new pics which may show the issue more clearly...

in answer to your question, oldjarhead100, they are in a Happy Frog/perlite mix..here they are this a.m., the earlier pics really don't show the yellowing that well...not sure at this point (about 2 wks to harvest?) if I should give them a feeding or let them be or if I'm just getting paranoid...it doesn't seem like end-of-life yellowing but rather a lockout issue caused by my saturating the top of the soil with Safer's Soap...any thoughts would be appreciated.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yes I see it now. Well you did right by flushing in my opinion. I say your getting close to harvest and yes i'd say min. 2wks. I'd wait few days see how that flush worked. Bottom leaves generally go yellow first while it consumes itself of nutrients. Could remove those also in few days won't harm your plant now it could allow underneath buds to mature quicker. My 1cent Good luck

thanks for the advice, oldjarhead100 and SoOrbudgal...I'll let them go a couple more days...any chance those yellowy leaves will come back to life with some nutes if I push harvest back some extra weeks? I don't like the trichomes at this point but I also don't want the sugar leaves to yellow...sigh...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X