Newbie grower needs advise on Super Skunk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie grower needs advise on Super Skunk

I’m new at growing. I need some advice please. I am starting 6 weeks flowering Super Skunk. I have a Phlizon 600w led system over 3 plants. Both switches are on. I have them in a 6 foot x 4 foot grow tent. Vented with carbon filter system. The tops have beautiful white pistils spread out and some green girth. But they are small and not growing larger. I have used fox farms trio for feeding once a week and I keep a check everyday to make sure I do not have an abundance of moisture in the soil. I thought at first I had to much room in the tent so I enclosed the area by hanging Mylar all around the plants an light system. I have definitely enclosed them closer to the light source. I actually just did that today. The plants look real healthy . I trimmed the plants of lone leaves to expose the flowers. I did not trim them all in one day. I took time to do this so I would not harm the plants.

What at can I do the expand the growth of the buds or am I to late on doing anything? I know that Super Skunk takes 8 to 9 weeks to be able to harvest. So I still have 3 weeks there about a to thicken up the buds. Please any advice will go a long way.

Oh yea. My temps are holding in the 70’s and humi in the mid 50’s. I have the tent in my unfinished basement so I not only have the filtration system running I also have a dehumidifier inside set on 50%.

The pistils are slightly sticky ticks but the aroma is strong. No discoloration in the leaves. Very healthy plants. Could it not yet have kicked in full throttle just yet because of the strain.

Appreciate Your time.

Comment

My guess is your light is too small for your space. Check the manufacturer for actual draw the LED pulls from the wall. That’s the rating you want to go by. My guess is 600w is a par rating. No way to benchmark a grow light.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X