No announcement yet.

Is premature flowering reversible?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Is premature flowering reversible?

A friend of mine left me the only plant he's got left from a failed crop to take care of it while he's away and he mentioned he had messed up with the timing/lighting and the plant was starting to flower but it's only like 5 weeks old, I set it up with my own white lights for 15 to 19 hours .

Some of the old leaves are dying but there are a bunch of little healthy ones coming out from the stem even a couple of bumps down, what worries me is that I can already see them white hairs on the crown of the plant and I think we might have turned this one into a dwarf instead of the potential giant it could be, it's some feminized northern lights so I know it's good stuff but i think my buddy's messing up with the settings may have cost him his last chance.

Any tips on how to make the leaves pick up a bit they seem to be turning pale and sad, the old ones, the new ones look just fine, I'm in the middle of nowhere so any diy homemade remedy like an eggshell and dirt broth as a nutritional supplement for the plant would be very much appreciated

Sorry for the pic, my phone's cam sux azz

Yes, it's possible to reveg that plant. Normally, if you have more than 15 hrs of light the plant will revert to vegetative growth. You will get some contorted/distorted leaves during that transition and then you will get normal veg growth. Make sure that your soil has good drainage and don't overwater. If you don't have access to cannabis nutes, veg/tomato fertilizer will work.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

I saw your message and took your advice but never got around to thanking you, it all develop ed just like you said, appreciate the help and advice!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X