How much longer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much longer

These buds are heavy and smell great, how much longer do you guys think?
    Attached Files

Still a lot of white hairs. Can you get a better shot of the trichomes?

Check this out...
    Harvesting cannabis at the right time is just as important as how you grow the plant. Harvest marijuana buds too soon and you lose potency and yields; too late and you can end up making a batch of sleep medicine. Learn how to harvest at the perfect time, every time! Here's what you need...
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Did you zoom it up? I will take another closer. If you touch them they stick to your hand lol

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi there if I may comment. For me it depends on the effect the final product and strain pheno. If mine is 70% indica I give it till 30%of TRICHOMES are amber. I don't cut early learned long ago that a early harvest isn't a good reaction for my mind, it's a racey figget feeling. So the question from me is what are you looking for as a high? Do you know the strain?

Added some pics

Comment

Sticky and smelly don't mean they're ready. That just means you have some sticky and smelly bud. Pardon me if you have already harvested and dried and such. When you get to drying, that smell will probably turn into fresh cut grass.
        On my computer, all the trichomes in your pictures look milky. No amber. No clear. Going by hairs, you still have time.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

• Okietrapper
          Okietrapper commented
          Editing a comment
          So I need to keep an eye on trichs till bout 30 or 40 % Amber ? They are outdoors and it is hot here 95 to 100 every day. Maybe a week or two ? Thanks for the help strain is critical purple

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          I'd be good in that range.
          I had a purple plant I harvested with about 10% clear, 25% amber, and 65% milky. A real superfine weed, that.

If you want a mellow low energy body feel that's the way we end the day. So I allow the amber to be 30% on Trichomes. Don't allow them to dry out in that temp if it's windy. Move into shade if you can. Boy to have I sure wish we have at least 3 more wks of very little rain. Else it's under the ezup or into my hippie greenhouse with a few, that's not the best set up for large plants. Good luck with the finish Okietrapper keep us posted
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Early harvest is lame.clear tricomes are empty. Wait until you see good amount of filled white tricomes and harvest.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X