Arizona MMJ greed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arizona MMJ greed

Sorry if I am very angry and filled with rage. In June I was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer out of the blue. I felt fine in June and I still feel great. "They" say that will change.I planted more to get ready for the journey. About 3 weeks ago I realized 90% of my crop was failed due to root aphids. So today I went to MMJ "doctor" and was told I could not get state card with documents showing this diagnosis. I was told I needed to jump through a few more hoops to get my card. I can go down right now and get narcotics that "they" want to give me without no f ing state permission. I talked to some friends and was told that there are 2 ways to get card records or cash. Most who present records are run through a maze of obstecles and paperwork and referals. With records they charge only state license fee. Without records cost is $100 more but with consultation with their "doctor" and card is almost granted always. Tomorrow I will go to different "doctor" and pay cash no records. I have been using for 50 years and now that I need it they will deny me unless I pay$$$$. They greed in the AZ MMJ program is obvious. No compassion all greed !!! What a bunch of bullshit. All medical MMJ in AZ. greedy fing Bastards

Rotten bastards I hope they all rot in hell growers included. The growers that contribute to this corrupt system should be ashamed. F... them.

Comment

• desertdan
      desertdan commented
      Editing a comment
      Better yet I hope they are infested with root aphids in their grows for all time.

I know this post is old but I totally agree with you and for that reason I have started a Discord for growers in the central Phoenix area and we'd love to have you there's no reason why you should ever not have access to the medicine you need. https://discord.gg/qkFPXTZf

Comment

Sorry but I am not going to spend all morning verifying that I am not a robot. Too hard to join your group. Security like NSA stupid. Cannabis grow laws should be same as tomato grow laws. Simple as that.

Comment

After living in Phx and Prescott over 20 yrs, the system there is total bullshit and corrupt as fuck. 1 reason im in CA now. Even after legalization, it will still be greed driven and red tape for days. I wish you the best in healing and keep fighting the cause. Us green soldiers got your back!!
        4x8x8 indoor
        Viparspectra VA1200
        (2) GE 4' Flowering LED bars FF trio/Tiger Bloom/Happy Frog soil
        Intake fan/exhaust w 4" scrubber
        Alot of empty pickle jars and Led Zepp on repeat...

Peace, Love & Happy Harvesting

Comment

When Oregon was Medical only a general practice MD wouldn't sign an application. You had to go to the weed doctor or Oregon green fees. Naturally they didn't take insurance and the cost was $200

Comment

I never was talking about the greed of the MMJ program or those who run it. I mean the rotten greedy dispensary owners. Now that we have rec they want to keep all others out. Only rec licenses and grow permits for them and no one else. Yea there are a few new permits available at $250,000 a piece through a lottery no refunds. I can hang in there and the greed will only get worse. I wish I could move to Smoklahoma. The greed and corruption here are never ending. The biggest operator in AZ. is the son of a corrupt ex governor that was busted by the feds.

Comment

Here in Montana my Oncologist renews my MM card when I go for my yearly check up. It doesn't cost me anything except the $30 renewal fee that the State charges. But then it became LEGAL. January 1 at 12:00 midnight I will take my bong and smoke my first legal hit outside.
              Last edited by kingfish; 12-27-2020, 01:41 PM.

Comment

I can grow sufficient for a year with the rec law here now. What I am mad about is not being able to get a commercial license or to be able to sell retail. This is reserved only for the politically connected. Life is very good for me sorry if you misunderstood my wrath. It was not aimed at you or any on this site. I have been misunderstood 3 times now on this thread so I will just give up on it. Growers love all.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  It's out of my realm also. I researched prior to retirement.

• Rwise
                  Rwise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  For me it costs to much to get in, I have the space to grow, but $$$$$$$$$ not!

desertdan May I take a moment to congratulate you, for surviving possibly the scariest threat to your life?

Your frustrations aside - I'm glad you're still here!
                A Legend...in his own mind - , 48" X 60" X 80" 2-in-1 Grow Tent, Flower light: Vivaspectra P2500 LED. Veg light: Mars Hydro TS600 & Mars Hydro TS1000 LED lights. Nutrients: GH Flora Trio/Calmag coco/perlite, GH PH Down or pure lemon juice, in case PH down isn't available.

Comment

Thank you@BR2K . At times now I tend to forget what I went through last 2 years mental part was the worst. . It was way too easy compared to what most go through. Some times I wonder was this too simple and it will come around and bite me in the ass later and unexpected. Looking forward to my first legal grow this year. 12 plants allowed.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Great news on that rec. grow count we only get 4 here per house. We waited and celebrated like it was New Years 40yrs we waited.

Rec did not make it to the vote here, and if it had they were not going to let recs grow, only medical would get to grow. Its a money thing.
                  I saw a thing in the propaganda that said anyone can grow commercial in OK if they have the $2500 for the license. Simply not true, there is way more involved than just the 1 piece of paper! My neighbor found that out fast, he had been growing for 2 weeks when his first half month electric bill came in for around $5000.00. The lights went out, the plants went outside to finish.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X