Sorry if I am very angry and filled with rage. In June I was diagnosed with stage 3 cancer out of the blue. I felt fine in June and I still feel great. "They" say that will change.I planted more to get ready for the journey. About 3 weeks ago I realized 90% of my crop was failed due to root aphids. So today I went to MMJ "doctor" and was told I could not get state card with documents showing this diagnosis. I was told I needed to jump through a few more hoops to get my card. I can go down right now and get narcotics that "they" want to give me without no f ing state permission. I talked to some friends and was told that there are 2 ways to get card records or cash. Most who present records are run through a maze of obstecles and paperwork and referals. With records they charge only state license fee. Without records cost is $100 more but with consultation with their "doctor" and card is almost granted always. Tomorrow I will go to different "doctor" and pay cash no records. I have been using for 50 years and now that I need it they will deny me unless I pay$$$$. They greed in the AZ MMJ program is obvious. No compassion all greed !!! What a bunch of bullshit. All medical MMJ in AZ. greedy fing Bastards