Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st grow ever - using DWC in 4x4 tent

Hello everyone

This is my first grow ever and I am using DWC, and I would like to share with you all to learn, share knowledge and get your advice.

I had a problem in seeding in humidity dome, I think it was because I extra watered, so I had long stretchy stem, moved it to the dwc and I added support, I think I passed that stage

Today is day 15 for my plant, everything looks fine so far, and I started training and I hope I am doing right.

If you have the time kindly view the pictures and give me your advice.

Your comments and advice are highly appreciated.

thanks,

Long stretchy stem is likely due to lack of light. Your plant has stretched out, reaching for a light source. Need to get it closer to your lights.
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

Originally posted by s62 View Post
      Long stretchy stem is likely due to lack of light. Your plant has stretched out, reaching for a light source. Need to get it closer to your lights.
      Hello and thanks for replying

Actually it was stretchy in the dome it self, I didn't give any light at all thin, for that I thought it was from over watering coz I was watering everyday.

After I moved it to the to container I started the lights around 50c away from the plant, I am using G8LED 450W LED it is about 50cm (19inch) on top of the plant, and I am keeping it as that now, should I move it closer?

Also I am using 440 CFM 6" fan + 2 Active Air 6" 5W Magnetic fans in the tent., and I am trying to keep temp between 25c during the day and 20c at night, and humidity around 45%

Your recommendation is highly appreciated

Thanks

attached pics from day 1 & day 3
      Last edited by Tosmtt; 09-01-2019, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Overwatering will cause droopy leaves. Long thin stems in stretchy plants are looking for more usable light.
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Learning by mistake, the hard way!

Thanks

Comment

• Toker1
            Toker1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha. Sometimes... Mistakes make the best teachers.

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            That's how we all learned.
            Really support that tall seedling she kinda looks like she may topple over?

They are clearly nute lock out and only uptake water not nutes and over water and no nutes.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X