First try

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOIL First try

Morning, hope you're good. I've grown tomatoes before, but not weed, and my mate is saying I should remove the lower leaves already. If it was a tomatoe plant at this stage it would be too soon. Should I listen to my mate or wait a bit longer?

That plant need all the leaves it has, don't take any.
    You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• StokeBloke
      StokeBloke commented
      Editing a comment
      You've got some impressive results there.
      I live in England and my Mrs is a bit prang about me having a proper set up so I'm basically just treating them like house plants. Will this make a drastic difference to the potential crop due lighting? It's late summer at the moment so they are getting approx 16 hours of natural light

• Mr.furley
      Mr.furley commented
      Editing a comment
      StokeBloke
      Lighting is food for your plant, it is what will determine the size of your yield, it will determine how fast and large a plant will grow so your yield will be smaller in a "house plant" setting but it will yield.
      I think it's a good learning experience for you this way you can get the kinks work out of the difference between tomato/tomahto and cannabis
      Are you ready to start growing cannabis at home? It's surprisingly easy when you stick to the 10 simple steps in this grow guide. Start growing today!

Thank you for the complement I love growing my own and I'm proud of what I do.
      Good luck.

• StokeBloke
      StokeBloke commented
      Editing a comment
      Cheers. I'll keep going then. My mate in the apartment above mine does have a lighting rig set up so if I think it looks like it's starting to fail I have that to fall back on. Thanks again for the advice

Mr.furley that's what I thought, they need them to photosynthesis to get energy to grow more leaves so at this point it would be detrimental. I understand I need to do it later on with off shoots so I can keep the energy going to the branches that I want to bud. Do you think I'll go far wrong treating them the same as tomatoe plants or do I need to re-educate myself.

And thank you for your previous answer

Comment

*tomato (don't know if it's spelt with an 'e' in America cause my iPhone changed it for some reason and it annoyed me so I needed to correct it. Sorry.

Comment

What let me check what’s this

Comment

hey stokebloke your girls are looking fine a couple of things I see from the picture, there is a huge learning curve with these plants so you've come to the right place, You will get 6 different ways of doing something just pick the one that sounds best to you , check out the tutorial section lots of good info there
          Plants are really stretching -Low light,light to far away
          Grow medium looks like there is no perlite of vermiculite to help roots breath
          At some point you will need bigger pots I suggest fabric ,5 gallon work well
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• StokeBloke
            StokeBloke commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks for your advice

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X