Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Continued string of failure Harvest after harvest.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happens when another kinda hijacked your questions or comments. Anyhooo carry on
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Yea, I pushed it along without realizing, 🤦‍♂️. Forgive me on that. I did go through your older posts to get an idea from pictures what was going on. I wish that I could explain it, had you foliar fed at any point? Nutrients every other watering? You had mentioned that reducing nutrients seemed to help, did you cut them out entirely at any point?
      Meesta's Grow
      2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

• Greenpassion
        Greenpassion commented
        Editing a comment
        I didn't cut nutes out completely until their 9th week, but the latest one I couldn't even stand to look at by that point, and over the deck railing it went...😞😣

Sorry Greenpassion...didn't mean to hijack your post or misdirect your questions. Happy growing and good luck

Comment

• Greenpassion
        Greenpassion commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem. I've done it myself👌🙂

Greenpassion I've heard misery loves company, so I thought I'd share some data on my first few "harvests":

Harvest #1: Lost all three plants to some weird brown mystery goop on their roots. - 0g harvest
      Harvest #2: NebulaHaze gets drunk and falls on my only plant while checking it out. It somehow splits down the middle all the way to the roots- 0g harvest
      Harvest #3: Lost 2 plants to more mystery brown stuff on the roots; learn what root rot is. - 0g harvest

If my math is correct, that's just about 0g/watt for all 3 grows😂

Comment

• SiriusFourside
        SiriusFourside commented
        Editing a comment
        Side note: There was a string of comments that got heated when someone started lobbing insults. That person has been removed from the forum(along with the comment string), but I just want to add that I really appreciate that everyone here was able to keep cool despite what was going on. 👍

• s62
        s62 commented
        Editing a comment
        lol, you’ve got resilience, Sirius. I’d have probably quit after grow 2. Also, thanks for handling the troll. GWE is too good for that kind of nonsense!

• Greenpassion
        Greenpassion commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow. I commiserate! A hard rock to swallow for me is that the first 4 grows were beautiful thru to harvest. After that, plant after plant turned ' bad' from around 5 to 6 weeks into flower.

Originally posted by SiriusFourside View Post
      Greenpassion I've heard misery loves company, so I thought I'd share some data on my first few "harvests":

Harvest #1: Lost all three plants to some weird brown mystery goop on their roots. - 0g harvest
      Harvest #2: NebulaHaze gets drunk and falls on my only plant while checking it out. It somehow splits down the middle all the way to the roots- 0g harvest
      Harvest #3: Lost 2 plants to more mystery brown stuff on the roots; learn what root rot is. - 0g harvest

If my math is correct, that's just about 0g/watt for all 3 grows😂
      What do og mean

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X