Need help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help!

My ladies are on their 5th week of flowering and I've noticed some issues that only seem t be getting worse.
    I have no experience with this strain (apollo 13 auto) and the weirder thing is that I've got two growing right now and only one seems to be affected.
    I thought it was nitrogen deficiency which is normal in flowering stage but the symptoms started to get a bit worse.
    I also thought it could be heat stress but they've been growing in the same conditions since seedlings.
    pH could be the issue since I don't have a way of measuring it.

​​​​​​indoor grow.
    400w hps 35cm away from canopy
    growing in soil
    Adding guano vampi every 10-15 days
    eo max every other week (could potentially raise ph)
    humidity a low 30
    temps don't exceed 75 f
    watering when needed with plain water every 2-3 days
    plants in 3lts normal pots.
    They're are a bit over half of their flowering cycle (33 days)

I've had no issues from day one until just recently
    it could be the strain that gets like this towards the end of flowering but I wanted some opinions from people who are more experienced.

pics attached.

I don't see any calmag being added. weed loves calmag.

Comment

• jdflores07
      jdflores07 commented
      Editing a comment
      That's not a bad idea. Is calmag the brand name? I'm from Argentina is why I'm asking

• Weed Pharma
      Weed Pharma commented
      Editing a comment
      You can use epsoms salt as the plant no longer requires additional calcium and epsom salts provide needed sulfer in flowering.

"Houston, we have a problem."

Hehehe - maybe it is the strain, maybe that's why they named it Apollo 13?
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• jdflores07
      jdflores07 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol I hope so. It'd be a huge relief!

"pH could be the issue since I don't have a way of measuring it."...that's the first thing I would check.

Comment

• jdflores07
      jdflores07 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah. I don't have any tools to check .. eo max was rumored to raise the pH but I only used 1/2 of the recommended dosage and only once every 15 days and since I'm growing in soil it doesn't seem that probable.. and even stranger my other apollo girl is doing fine and I've fed them the exact same thing since day 1. I'm stumped on this one. It even looks like light burn and or nitrogen deficiency but I rechecked temps and light distance and I'm set on that.

I had same issue with 1 of 3 Gelato OG autos on current grow. No matter what I did ,
    leaf problem wouldn't go away. The plant continued to grow but buds wouldn't fatten up. Plenty of trichomes , bud sites ,etc . Other 2 are perfect, going to use oddball for tincture or butter.

Comment

• jdflores07
      jdflores07 commented
      Editing a comment
      My biggest concern is that the buds won't grow to their full potential... but only time will tell. I have about 3+ weeks till harvest so we'll see what this lady can do in that time. Thanks for the input

Assuming that your water and soil are fine- I wouldn't do anything at this point as you will make it to harvest. (about 3 weeks)
    The plant is feeding off itself and the shake leaves are not involved.

I stop CalMag at week 5 as it is no longer needed. Mephisto Genetics clearly states they never, never check pH and grow auto's in BioBizz.

I would remove the fans once they are depleted and can be easily pulled from the buds- so as not to invite pests.

Other than that - just water her as normal and the consumption will decrease as you get closer to harvest.
    It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
    http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

• jdflores07
      jdflores07 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was thinking along the same lines... not a lot I can do right now.. just survive till harvest. I have a friend who's grown the same apollo genetic and the picture he showed me of his plant right before harvest looked like it had been lollipopped so I'm a bit more relaxed as it could be strain that behaves like this.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X