Outdoor Help, Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outdoor Help, Again

Been battling bugs all summer, now today I found some white spot on a few leaves. I'm thinking its white powdery mildew, but not 100% sure. if it is, i have a product called Organocide. anybody know if it's safe on buds?

that's what I use, says u can harvest same day, & won't hurt bees

Comment

I haven't used that stuff ,when I spray for wpm i'll spray 3 days in a row then every two weeks ,this year it seems like its everywhere
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

so what do you use, oldjarhead100?
        peenster, what is the latest you have sprayed during flowering. i'm have been flowering for 4 weeks, i'm figuring 4-6 week to go.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I have used about 8 different products some by recommendation some by research this year nothing seems to work so I bought some milk and going to try it even if it doesnt prevent it from coming back I can respray every week until harvest

I use a milk/water mix 1/9 - seems to be working in the Pacific northwest.
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          I picked up a gallon yesterday and will be trying it soon how often do you respray and have you used it before,ive given up trying to prevent it now just control it until harvest and I feel much better about using milk than some of the other stuff

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sprayed 3 times last 2 weeks - temps are better, clouds are gone and humidity is lower - so I'll wait and see.

Power mildew is a fungus from too dry soil. Wipe the leaves and drench the soil

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Not trying to break balls here but where did you come up with that yes it is a mold and will grow in high humidity and I dint know where it comes from but I have hay on ground around my plants and they only need water every couple of weeks cause they pull moister from the outside of the green house

i sprayed yesterday with apple cider vinegar, mixed with 10ph water. I have read people saying that you can treat small infections with just high ph water. I wondering if the acv will affect the taste of the buds? how close to harvest can to spray acv, and not affect the flavor. anyone seethe video of the guy bathing his buds in h2h0?

Comment

oldjarhead100 because I grow courgettes and they get pm all the time they like wet soil and when it drys pm comes.. 🙂

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X