What should be my next light?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should be my next light?

I realize if I asked 100 people, I’d get 100 different answers. I’ve been doing a lot of serious research and comparison of dozens of LEDs. I think I know which one I’m getting, but just in good fun, from the 4 lights I’ve narrowed it down to, which light would you get?

Optic 6 Gen 3: $649. 605w. 3000K/5000K spectrum. 1616 umol/s.
    Made with Cree and Bridgelux diodes. Pros: cheapest light on the list. Cons: too many bad reviews saying lights burn out after only a short time.

Crecer PanthrX: $720. 620w. Full spectrum white w/red. 1492 umol/s. Custom Osram diodes. Pros: meets all of my needs. Cons: none really, other than I would like to see it consume less power from the wall with a better efficacy.

HLG 600-H: $732. 620w. 3500K w/ red. 1525 umol/s. Samsung quantum boards. Pros: saves money as a DIY kit. Cons: being a DIY kit, it comes with only a 1 year warranty.

Optic 4XL: $849. 460w. Full spectrum w/ IR and UVA. 1660 umol/s. Cree and Osram diodes. Pros: lowest power consumption on the list with biggest light output. Cons: most expensive on the list.
    Rawtton by Ethos Journal

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X