Need help identifying issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need help identifying issue

Have had a string of grows with reoccurring issue. Have yet to figure out the problem. You can see there are brown areas between veins on the lower front leaf, although area shown in photo is not as brown as real life (best photo for my camera) and tip of leaves are cupping up (far left leaf) and wrinkled (far right leaf).
    Grow specifics: 16 day old photoperiod White Widow grown in coco with perlite in a 5 gallon fabric pot. I start my plants out under CFL and switch to LEC after 3 weeks so all this has had so far is CFL. Following Nebula's coco feeding schedule. Have not seen any pests but brown spots have been the recurring issue. I know from experience that brown spots will spread and take over entire plant. If I can't identify issue this will be my last grow! Thanks in advance for your help.
    DIY grow space 2.5' X 3.5' X 6.5'
    315 LEC
    6" Vortex exhaust fan w/speed control
    6" Carbon filter
    3- 6" fans
    humidifier
    temp and humidity gauge
    5 gal smart pots w/ FFOF soil
    FF trio nutrients

I first grow In coco my plant was curl up to keep moisture and took out the perlite and much better. I think a fibre coco and perlite be to much

Comment

• HappyDaze
      HappyDaze commented
      Editing a comment
      The opposite is true....you need enough perlite (25-50% depending on container size) to loosen the coco so it doesn't matt and screw up your drainage.

Did you condition your coco? Looks like Calcium lockout and or K toxicity... your sig says you're growing in FFOF, which is pretty rich out of the bag. If you're feeding on top of that, you might be overdoing it.
    Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
    400W HPS Mag Ballast
    GH Floro - DWC
    Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
    - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
    IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
    Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
    GH Maxi Series-DWC
    Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
    - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
    - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

• PuravidaC
      PuravidaC commented
      Editing a comment
      Always grew with FFOF but trying coco with 30% perlite this grow. Haven't bothered to change signature. Yes, I conditioned coco with cal-mag and low level nutes.

• duckman
      duckman commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't see any comments on the pH...everything okay in that regard?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X