Tobacco disease

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tobacco disease

Was reading the info on weed doctor and came across the tobacco disease. Believe this may be it?
    Proper name is tobacco Mosaic virus.
    Last edited by LeslieJ; 08-23-2019, 07:01 PM.

Looks suspicious. Check out this link from GWE.

Tobacco mosaic virus causes strange mottling symptoms in the leaves, slow growth and reduced yields. Learn how to identify and treat TMV for good!
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

That is the one I could not remember the proper name.
      Found these on a friends plant today

Comment

LeslieJ grab a jeweler loupe atleast 60x and check those leafs thoroughly, there is a grower July the name of Joshua steensland in yourube he has multiple grows in video and it’s good info. I say go check his videos out, maybe type in his name and something like broad mites and his video should pop out where he (thinks) he has TMV but what it is it’s Broad Mites they make your leaves do exactly what you showed. So I would look there because your going to treat your plant for the wrong thing, not saying your wrong but it’s possible hope it’s whatever is easier to cure.

Comment

So he doesn’t think it’s TMV he makes the video for people to properly identify a problem because most people automatically think TMV even the tutorial here doesn’t mention the possibility of a Broad Mite which they should because they have the similar symptoms. Also the loupe is mandatory those pest are microscopic.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X