Why this lady going to yellow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why this lady going to yellow?

Hello one of my ladies turning to yellow since two weeks on blooming stage. There are other strains on the same room but not like her. I mean they're all good. This one is a little strange from the begining. On veg stage she was so slow and not developed too much.
    It looks like ph is ok (for watering test). I'm also adding CA-MG as scheduled by the manufacterer. How can I stop this? If I cant stop the process Is better to make an early harvest or Can I wait until the plant give up by itself?

Hello vincenoir some strains need a 1/4 to 1/2 normal amount of N during early flowering still. I have one that looked similar to yours it started with using full on bloom nute without any N in early flowering. I flushed it real good to run off then allowed it to dry a couple days ( it's warm here and dry) then gave it some Epsom salts few tablespoons per gallon of water with some guano/fish poop tea. I will stop giving N with the bloom as I see the plant reaction and then it's natural for it to yellow up late in flower. Roots get hot in plastic sometimes we overwater to compensate flush out soil nutes. If it's too hot move into shade for few days to recoop. My 2 cents Goodluck
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I agree it looks like Nitrogen deficiency.
      A nitrogen deficiency causes the lower/older leaves of a cannabis plant to start yellowing, wilting, and dropping off on their own. Learn how to fix it.

Comment

• vincenoir
        vincenoir commented
        Editing a comment
        thanks for the reply and suggestion

Originally posted by SoOrbudgal View Post
      Hello vincenoir some strains need a 1/4 to 1/2 normal amount of N during early flowering still. I have one that looked similar to yours it started with using full on bloom nute without any N in early flowering. I flushed it real good to run off then allowed it to dry a couple days ( it's warm here and dry) then gave it some Epsom salts few tablespoons per gallon of water with some guano/fish poop tea. I will stop giving N with the bloom as I see the plant reaction and then it's natural for it to yellow up late in flower. Roots get hot in plastic sometimes we overwater to compensate flush out soil nutes. If it's too hot move into shade for few days to recoop. My 2 cents Goodluck

Hello soorbudgal! Thanks for your quick reply, It was so illustrative. I'm going to stop giving any N to her until getting a good reaction. Its a little warm and hot here too. I was adding Seaweed to their water for reduce the heat stress. Should I stop that too in flushing process? By the way what do you mean leaving in shade? Should it be on natural room light or total darkness? I guess the first one right?

Comment

If you see no benefit from added N. Check your soil for very tiny bugs.

Comment

• vincenoir
          vincenoir commented
          Editing a comment
          I think there is benefits of N. I checked the soil and I didnt see any bugs. I use a spray called Biobizz leaf coat for bugs.

vincenoir, are you giving them any nitrogen? I have two autos that are VERY picky about their Nutes. Have 8 plants all into flower and two of the autos did not like the nitrogen %, went real dark,started burning tips, so i cut them off of nitrogen for two waters...wasnt a great idea..started looking like your last pic of the leaves. I eased some nitrogen back into water schedule and plants are much better now.
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Tent
        Bruce Banner
        Kushy Kush
        2Cookies and cream

Comment

• vincenoir
          vincenoir commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. I use Aptus products. In this stage I use Topbooster, Super PK and Regulator. I was planing a flush with epsom salt as SoOrbudgal mentioned on second post. Do you think It doesnt worth to try?

Also this is another one which has yellow leaves

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X