Flushing and Blackstrap Molasses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flushing and Blackstrap Molasses

When my plants get close to the end of flowering, I want to give them molasses, but would like to know if I should add the Mol. along with the Flushing water? The Flushing and Molasses additions are both supposed to be a couple weeks before their ready to harvest.
    3'x3'x6' Cool Grow Tent and Large Wooden Cabinet
    3 and 5 Gallon Fabric Pots
    Coco Coir with 30% Perlite
    2-450 watt Vipar Spectra LEDs
    4" Exhaust with Vivosun Fan and Carbon Filter
    6" Oscilatting Fan
    GH Flora-Trio Nutes with Cal-Mag and GH Liquid Kool Bloom

"Why Do You Keep Banging Your Head Against That Wall?"
    "'Cause It Feels So Good When I stop"

Hey Sledrock, i have plants now that are in several different stages of flower..my autos are ready to start flushing real soon(end of week i think) and my fem AKs are 5wks into flower..and at least another 5 weeks to go . I started mixing blackstrap molasses in with Nutes three waters ago..for all of them! pH water,add nutes(pH) again,add tsp molasses(mix it real good) pH again.. all is good so far. I plan on adding till finish on all plants... hopefully, sweet as molasses!! good luck. hg
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Auto plants Strawberry Pie Auto(fast bud) Night Queen Auto(dutch passion) Chem Dog Auto(ethos) Unknown mix Auto(butterbean seeds)
    Photo plants Blue Cheese(butterbean seeds) Green Crack(Canuk seeds)
    Purple Gelatto(Canuk seeds)

Comment

sledrock I start water and Molasses beginning of week 8 unless they are fast bloomers then when I see amber trics
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Hiya Sledrock I like to use molasses throughout the grow. I feed the soil which feeds the roots and carries it up through the plant. I mix it in my bloom nutes and during last month of flowering. Last 2 waterings I flush just straight water and allow my plants soil in the container to completely dry.

Comment

My plants get molasses throughout the grow - nutes/nutes/flush - plain water, a tea blend or molasses is my flush. Organic molasses - sulfur free.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Sledrock
            Sledrock commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks fellas! I appreciate the feedback!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X