problem with plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with plants

hi all does anyone know what the problem is with 2 of my plants they are grown in bat mix (the silver bags) i use avanced nutrients sensi bloom i give them 3ml per 1L the bottle says 4ml the big bud 2ml i just started giving them the big bud im hand watering them im using 250w hps i dont think they are being over watered i have a run off about 20% of water the ph is 6.0 to 6.1 i feed and water every 3ish days i think ive covered everything if you need anymore info ill add it.
    thanks neil.

It can be few reasons 250watts isnt a lot

Comment

250w is enough just not a lot. I have a tent with 250w and can pull off a decent harvest, just not as much. It could be several things. It could be potassium, copper or magnesium deficiency or ph issues check out this link to get a better idea. I dont know enough about your nutrients to comment on that.
      Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...

It could also be nute lock and a good ph plain watering might help. Maybe aim for 6.5 ph if you are in soil?
      Last edited by Tersky; 08-19-2019, 12:48 PM. Reason: ph

Comment

• organic3
        organic3 commented
        Editing a comment
        hi tersky it looks very much like a magnesium deficiency looking at the leaves on my plant to the one on the growweedeasy symptom pictures ive just given them some calmag so ill give it a week or so then well see if its right thanks very much for the thread and advice

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X