Organic Grow-Dr Krippling Delhi Friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Organic Grow-Dr Krippling Delhi Friend

I am a serious fan of this strain and started another grow a little whiles back and here`s the pics of how far I`ve got with her....she really doesn`t like too much light and compared to the other plants she has a tendency to light bleach but this one`s coming along alright

Delhi Friend Seeds are a 95% Indica-dominant blend of pure Indian & British Indian genetics with amazing yields & equally impressive power. THC measured in at a full 20% during testing & dialing things in could get you up to 800 gr/m2 inside or 700 gr/seed outside. Brilliant!

With numbers like that, you might think Delhi Friend takes plenty of time, but you would be wrong! This hardcore feminized seed only needs 6 to 8 weeks to get it done under the big lights with natural sunlight seeing the fade in September. Early, strong, fat & sticky - what else could you want in a premium ganja seed?

Probably been asked before but...what is the clothes pin for? And the ring over the plant looks like an adjustable cooking grill. I can see the future use for it like a mini scrog, but what is it really?
    TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
    EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
    AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
    IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      OlderNOTwiser Bloody good name mate....clothes pegs: when I started I was told that local growers did this to constrict growth and stress into growing bigger as a form of LST...I didn`t know better and just did it as a matter of course and now I just do it out of habit. Does it work? Can`t say.The frames are actual gardening frames for houseplants, outdoor plants, etc. I use these as it helps me keep a structure in my tent as I have quite a few girls going at any one time. It does act like a scrog but I`m now only going for just 8 colas and so will be using to help with structure.

Hi Pagan, here is what you have to look forward to. Bud in second photo is from older sister plant 3 weeks flower.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh man that's a beauty

• PaganRich
      PaganRich commented
      Editing a comment
      I have never seen her in pics being grown outside mate-she is absolutely gorgeous

• desertdan
      desertdan commented
      Editing a comment
      She should be bigger and stronger but been battling root aphids. She most likely still has them. They are insidious, virulent, and pernicious.

Delhi is trundling along okay...She didn`t do much then suddenly has just gone for it...one more topping to be done and a bit of structuring and then just cruise her until the Flip. Neem foliar treatment done earlier today

Comment

Will you be showing us rookies just how you incorporate the grid into these grows? I can conceptualize the why just not getting the how-to! I'm thinking that when I get my X-mas gift to myself next month ( be sooner but gonna be out of town for a bit) these may be of interest.

Comment

OlderNOTwiser If you`ve ever seen my grows before you would know that I haven`t even reached rookie status yet-unmitigating disasters usually but here`s a pic of a Roulette I believe using the frame. Here the frame`s about 10" above the pot but I`ve dropped it down to 6" above soil nowadays Click image for larger version

Name:	image_72430.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	331846

Comment

Thanks for getting back...To clarify then, first you manifold or quad or whatever seems right that day, stretch her toward the edge of the pot and then when she makes the turn to vertical you ever so sweetly feed her through the grid for support of the massively huge buds to come!

Ah, the low wattage grow bulb over my head is starting to get brighter! Thank you. Your disasters are just learning tools and from what I've seen you seem to come away unscathed. (And prolly a bit stoned.)

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            OlderNOTwiser Exactly mate, it`s a guide like a scrog net but I do perpetual harvest and so I conveyor belt my pots through the tent whilst using the frame...I lollypop underneath. I use orchid clips to keep the frame attached to the legs and bendy green things to keep the stems roughly in position as I hit them with good airflow. If they bend outwards I use plastic covered thin poles and attach them to that instead of yo-yo`s as a support. I use the frames as I have chubby fingers and the plastic wiring folk use to structure growth is a bit too fiddly for me....most garden centres and Amazon do these frames and they come quite reasonably but I do reduce the leg length then cover the ends to stop rust....hope that helps mate and wishing you a nice few days away

OlderNOTwiser This shows my thinking mate Click image for larger version  Name:	S1170115.JPG Views:	1 Size:	1.64 MB ID:	331877
          Last edited by PaganRich; 08-22-2019, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Feeling strangely indifferent about this lass-she`s doing alright, nought wrong with her. Neem oil foliar applied, topped to give 8 colas and structured...
            Pics 1-2 before I did anything and Pic 3 afterwards

Comment

This indifference lasted...really wasn`t happy as to how the lass above was going, just wasn`t working so I discarded her. This though was a cutting I took and so I`ll go with this lass here. Neem oil foliar and watered. Not long transplanted and DF does have a habit of needing to be slightly further from the lights than the others that I grow so I`m keeping an eye on her but she`s doing alright and feeling more positive about this one

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X