What to grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What to grow

I'm starting a new crop in a couple of weeks but can't decide on what to grow. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Bag seed, baby!
    The excitement of the unknown strain! The thrill of growing multiple strains next to each other! And such. Bag seed been very, very good to me.

Thinking about it, don't some seed sellers sell variety packs? Mix them up and see what you get.
    Last edited by Gingerbeard; 08-17-2019, 08:50 PM.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

I can highly recommend Dinafem’s Critical Jack. I just finished growing some, and I’ve never seen anything so sparkly. I’m loving the high. Really nice hybrid high.
      Gorilla 3x3
      LEC 315
      Kind Soil
      Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

Ilovegrowingmarijuana.com has one called Bergman's gold leaf its quite nice chunky big stoney buds. Tangie by Nirvana seeds awesome skunky orange flavor y
        very stoney.

Comment

If I get a new grow after Christmas I'm think one those munchie strains like cherry pie girl scout scout cookies

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Sww why you need some munchie strains do you need some good healthy chicken and dumplings, pasta alfredo I love to cook. My hubby I gotta watch him cause he cannot stop once he starts I hide the sweets from him.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X