Chopping tomorrow! Pics! 🌱

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chopping tomorrow! Pics! 🌱

Hey y’all! Just wanted to say a big THANKS for helping me trouble shoot all of my issues with this grow. I feel so much smarter because of you! πŸ˜‚

She’s a Bubbleicious fem from Nirvana seeds, mixed my own soil from coco/perlite/mulch/worm castings/used tea and coffee, bone meal and eggshells. Trics are clear but amber, something I didn’t know could happen and her yellow leaves weren't a ph or fertilizer issue, but the lights were too close!! Gosh, I love learning by mistakes and trial and error, there’s no better way!

Next up is a collection of Seedsman seeds - Green crack, candy cream, Mazari, Zkittles and Mama Mia. Excited to try their genetics versus Nirvana. They all just started giving off tiny buds so I’m excited to see what will become of them.

Thanks again everyone, I really love this community! ❀️

You're chopping these tomorrow? If they were mine i'd give em a couple more weeks. But that's just me.

Comment

Lemme find a pic of the trics....

Comment

You can see the tricromes on the "pistils" turn cloudy then Amber before it slowly sprends to the calyx on the bud from which they grow out of. At the base of the pistils is were you need to look for trichome color not on the leafs that grow out the buds, if the red hairs are not red your plant is not ready. You got two weeks left at least.
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

These pics are from the flower, not the sugar leaves. Sorry one is so blurry but you can see all the amber. They never went cloudy, just clear to amber.

Would you still wait?

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Id would wait. I can zoom in on the pic from the first post and see your tricromes are not ready, no red hairs, no colored tricromes. Somethings a miss between the above picture and your close up.

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Zooming in a second time I do see Amber on your purple sugar leafs on the left side of the pic, but still no red hairs, no color on the buds.

Yeah. I didn't see the hairs, yesterday. I'm cool with the trichs, 'tho.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X