HELP brown tips in hydro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HYDRO HELP brown tips in hydro

Ok I had an emergency and was gone for a week, I had someone watching my girls. I always PH to 6.0 for nutrient change and top off water he was PH to 5.7 to 5.8 and did last weeks nutrients change. The tips of the leaves on both girls have brown tips is it the PH or something different?

I would say it's either nute burn or light burn. Check the distance to your burnt leaves and if thats cool maybe do a res change and cut the amount of nutes by a little.
    Nutrient burn causes the tips of cannabis leaves to turn yellow or brown. The burnt tips are the result of too-high levels of nutrients. Learn how to fix it!

Light bleaching is similar to bleached hair from spending ample time under the sun. Read for more information on how to prevent and solve light bleaching.

Comment

That isn't light burn, it's the slightest bit of nute burn, but plant looks great. I can't see the pink pics at all.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• DW2
        DW2 commented
        Editing a comment
        Exactly my thoughts as well!

Surprised its nute I followed nebulas schedule, maybe my baby sitter didnt, they are getting a change tonight should I change with the schedule or flush with plain water first.

I.know it's not light burn because I measured it myself

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X