Spots on Leaves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! Spots on Leaves

Hello! My first post. Need help with a leaf problem.
    Indoor grow closet. 4 weeks into flowering. Buds look great. Started seeing a white filmy deposit on some lower leaves (see photo). Using a magnifier, I can see small black spots in the white film deposit. I think it’s mold or a fungus but can’t be sure. I need help identifying it.

I’ve made some changes to address the issue:

1) Added a second circulation fan down low.

2) Run the circulation and vent fans when lights are off too

3) Only water when the lights first come on

4) Picking off affected leaves

During lights on, the humidity never gets above 40%, but it looks like it got as high as 70% during the dark hours before switching to leaving fans on. Lights on temperature is 77-84F. Lights off is 70-75.

Details:
    2’x2’x8’ grow space

3 plants from clones in soil in 5 gal grow bags - Mimosa, Grand Daddy Purple and Girl Scout Cookies

Fox Farm soil with Fox Farm Trinity nutes

Hipargero HG800 LED Light

Vivosun 205 cfs 4” vent fan into attic with AC Infinity carbon filter.

2 circulation fans

Thanks!!!

First, you have 3 5-gallon pots in a 2'x2'!? Two plants in 2-gallon pots fill my space with no room to spare.

Your leaves. Have you tried a little spit on your finger and rubbing off the white stuff? If you're getting it on lower fan leaves, might you have splashed water/nutes?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

Yeah, it’s a tight fit but it works. Bag diameter is 12”. Only vegged for a few weeks, so they wouldn’t get too bushy.
      Water spots was my first thought too, but it doesn’t rub off and there are tiny black spots when viewed with a magnifier. I assumed these were spores

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        You have more height, too. You could get some nice tall colas.
        If it doesn't rub off, others with far more knowledge than me will take care of you

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X