The future of medicating, or whatever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The future of medicating, or whatever

Smoking, dabbing, eating, topicals, sublingual.
    Although needles aren't my bowl of weed, I've been curious, a time or two, about injectable THC. Never thought of this 'route', boy-o. The variation in sizes is... interesting.
    I don't know what posessed me to google... these... Maybe the post harvest celebratory dabs. Gawd, I hope that's all it is. I'm not going to walk into a dispensary and ask cute 'Misty' with the low cut neck-line and shameful Daisy Dukes at the dispensary for a box of medium wide, standard length, 100mg box of... these...

No, Misty. I don't need a bag. I'll walk out, proudly, with my box in plain view. In fact, give me two boxes.

Yes officer. I do have drugs in the car. Do you have to confiscate ALL of them? (that's a multiple trick question)

Gingerbeard, you always seem to be medicated but no one ever see's you smoke. What's up?

Think of all your medicated friends who show up with their bags and jars and edibles to a party or pot-luck. Now think who would be most likely to whip out a box of... these...

There ain't nothing manly about this. I'm not saying it's a female thing. It just ain't manly. But damned if I ain't tried all the other ways. Feminine side, I'm coming back. But I'm still not saying it's a female thing.

I don't know if I can take product reviews seriously.

Son, your other parent and I think you've been using drugs. Anything up?

What do you suppose your doctor would say at your next colonoscopy? A little blockage? Mysterious green balls of wax found?

I can't get myself to click on the video or image links at the top of this page.

https://merryjane.com/health/what-yo...-suppositories
    Last edited by Gingerbeard; 08-13-2019, 05:54 PM.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Bwahahaha, no thanks, mate. I can’t imagine why you’d want this, but I may just lack imagination lol
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

Read enough and you'll find it doesn't get you high! I'm sorry. If I practice 'backdoor' medicine I better get a solid reward and a 'Thank You' card when I'm done.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

• s62
        s62 commented
        Editing a comment
        Right? At least take me out for dinner or something

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Imagine the walk of shame.

• HappyDaze
        HappyDaze commented
        Editing a comment
        I couldn't work up the courage to open the link. There's some oilfield work sites up here that run dry camps, no booze. So the guys who are desperate for a buzz and want to make their bootleg supply last will dip a tampon in a bottle of vodka and ....well you know. "WTF" is all I can say.

I am allergic to needles,,,,

Comment

Well, I'll tell you. We might be hard pressed to find someone in here who can give us a thumbs up or thumbs down review. Admit to it, anyway. Extra bonus points for anyone posting a video of asking 'Misty' for a box.

Who's going to take one for the team? This is my thread. I don't have to take one for the team.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6
        Nutes
        CalMag

Comment

I couldnt imagine taking these recreationally lol. Now i've been sick enough where i was given a suppository before, but i couldnt even hold down water at that time and sticking a pill up my ass seemed like the least of my worries lol. But im gonna have to pass on these...

Comment

Ask Chong he take suppositories not sure for what but he fights cancer so if it helps, that the reason he takes it I don’t know

Comment

Your butt can absorbe and use more of the THC and CBDs. But your butt won't get you high. Something about the THC/CBDs needing to metabolize in your liver. Or so I gather.
              More elephant!

Coco/perlite
              3x3x6
              Nutes
              CalMag

Comment

In our local news they showed 2 different BHO producers doing it in a home and it blew up both houses. I know nothing about how they do these extractions, but fires and explosions kinda bad for those trying to keep their grows off the radar.
                Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                indoor/outdoor grower
                1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Yep. My opinion is people who blow themselves up have bad equipment, are working with idiots, or are idiots themselves. I'm going with the latter. Circulation and common sense will keep people from the emergency room and out of a jail cell. People been blowing themselves up making moonshine for years. It doesn't get reported because it's just old news. Damn revenuers always gots their hands in.
                  More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                  3x3x6
                  Nutes
                  CalMag

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Stupid careless wanna be chemist.

• Gingerbeard
                    Gingerbeard commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Wait, me? Or do you mean 'chemists'?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X