When 4=0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When 4=0

Last night 4 dispensaries were broke into, of those 4 nothing was taken, windows broken and some other damages. Did they really think they were going to just leave the weed laying around? LMAO!!

It’s a good reminder to protect your grow! The more people that know, the more likely you are to have trouble. I live in a very low crime town in a very safe neighborhood, and someone got shot last week over a half ounce that the robbers spotted on his porch. I’m careful to keep things discreet.
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

• DW2
      DW2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Amen!!! Even if You are growing in a legal State or region, DO NOT TELL ANYONE about Your hobby unless absolutely necessary! Either 'friends' will be popping out of the 'wood work' or someone will think that they deserve 'something for nothing'.
      Years ago, I found that the less beer I kept in the fridge, the fewer number of friends showed up! LOL!!

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      The 3 commandments of pot growing:
      No smell
      No sell
      No tell

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm, well;; folks I have a reputation here, I am the crazy long hair with a big ass gun and a shovel, I also know where the soft dirt is. And yes I have before, did not use the shovel but,,, he never came back,,,,

Crime is everywhere anymore, people stressed, money tight, everyone maxed out. So your best to be kind, never know what's going on in others lives. Lead with your heart and take your brain with. Better to have it and not need it versus need it and not have it. ✌️
    ​​​​Organic Grow, kind Soil, Foxfarm Ocean Forest, , Perlite.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

AC Infinity Axial Fan Driver Coolers

Ventilation AC Infinity 6"

Carbon Filters AC Infinity in and out

Root Trapper 2 Smart pots 7 gallon

Change your thoughts and you change your world.

Comment

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well said!

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have my grow in a green house with chain link inside of it some goes into it its no accedent and being its legal and I have cameras up inside and out ,I have no issues calling the cops , I would rather shoot the sob myself but that doesn't go over to well with the cops these days lol,besides I think it would make good headlines lol

You gotta kinda wonder how much they had to drink before deciding committing a few felonies and stealing some weed was a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Rwise View Post
      Last night 4 dispensaries were broke into, of those 4 nothing was taken, windows broken and some other damages. Did they really think they were going to just leave the weed laying around? LMAO!!
      If I was the cops, I’d be investigating the Christian groups or any group that has been outspoken about cannabis.
      There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
      1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
      2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
      3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Likewise. Or any of the random pointless hate groups. A building in the process of being turned into a dispensary a few towns over was vandalized a few weeks ago, the place was trashed and scrawled with racist/anti-Semitic graffiti.
        ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

From the video surveillance it appears to be gang related to me,,, but I too would keep all doors open there is a lot of hate out there,,,

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X