Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rwise
    replied
    From the video surveillance it appears to be gang related to me,,, but I too would keep all doors open there is a lot of hate out there,,,

Leave a comment:

• oldjarhead100
    commented on 's reply
    I have my grow in a green house with chain link inside of it some goes into it its no accedent and being its legal and I have cameras up inside and out ,I have no issues calling the cops , I would rather shoot the sob myself but that doesn't go over to well with the cops these days lol,besides I think it would make good headlines lol

• Rwise
    commented on 's reply
    Hmmm, well;; folks I have a reputation here, I am the crazy long hair with a big ass gun and a shovel, I also know where the soft dirt is. And yes I have before, did not use the shovel but,,, he never came back,,,,

• WeirdWiredWolf
    replied
    Likewise. Or any of the random pointless hate groups. A building in the process of being turned into a dispensary a few towns over was vandalized a few weeks ago, the place was trashed and scrawled with racist/anti-Semitic graffiti.

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    replied
    Originally posted by Rwise View Post
    Last night 4 dispensaries were broke into, of those 4 nothing was taken, windows broken and some other damages. Did they really think they were going to just leave the weed laying around? LMAO!!
    If I was the cops, I’d be investigating the Christian groups or any group that has been outspoken about cannabis.

Leave a comment:

• YYCannabis
    commented on 's reply
    The 3 commandments of pot growing:
    No smell
    No sell
    No tell

• DW2
    commented on 's reply
    Amen!!! Even if You are growing in a legal State or region, DO NOT TELL ANYONE about Your hobby unless absolutely necessary! Either 'friends' will be popping out of the 'wood work' or someone will think that they deserve 'something for nothing'.
    Years ago, I found that the less beer I kept in the fridge, the fewer number of friends showed up! LOL!!

• PRIMO
    replied
    You gotta kinda wonder how much they had to drink before deciding committing a few felonies and stealing some weed was a great idea.

Leave a comment:

• s62
    commented on 's reply
    Well said!

• Dude
    replied
    Crime is everywhere anymore, people stressed, money tight, everyone maxed out. So your best to be kind, never know what's going on in others lives. Lead with your heart and take your brain with. Better to have it and not need it versus need it and not have it. ✌️

Leave a comment:

• s62
    replied
    It’s a good reminder to protect your grow! The more people that know, the more likely you are to have trouble. I live in a very low crime town in a very safe neighborhood, and someone got shot last week over a half ounce that the robbers spotted on his porch. I’m careful to keep things discreet.

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    started a topic When 4=0

When 4=0

Last night 4 dispensaries were broke into, of those 4 nothing was taken, windows broken and some other damages. Did they really think they were going to just leave the weed laying around? LMAO!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X