What is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! What is this?

I got this in my plant and don't know what is it and how to cure it. Please help. Thanks a lot

Howdy dayan, Looks like You have an infestation of some sort of critter! I'm not sure what kind, could be spider mites, but the 'webbing' does not look like the photos that I have seen (I have not (knock-on-wood!) not had any of them on my grows before). I have used Azamax as a foliar spray and directly in the reservoirs (DWC, indoors) before for white flies, Thrips, and fungus gnats before with good results.
    What is the growing method (hydro, soil,indoors or outside)?
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• dayan
      dayan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a lot. It's indoor. and its almost 6 feet and a half tall. But I am worried because I've never seen something like this fungus. Thanks

Looks nasty - never seen it - is it on other leaves? - looks like something is making a nest?
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• dayan
      dayan commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks. Not in all the leaves, just in some of them. I when I spot one like this I just cut it out.

Almost looks like animal hair

Comment

My first thought was an infestation or beginnings of one. I found a picture of a 'Little metalmark' caterpillar but nothing exactly like your hairy stuff. It's not a solid mass. When I zoom in on dayan's picture I see little puffballs at the base of the hairs instead of a body. Maybe fungus or mold? Are you indoor or outdoor? If indoor, no idea. If you're outdoor, look around at other plants and see if you see anything similar in similar growing situations,

Or maybe your have some f'ing amazing trichomes developing. I'll choose to believe that because it's happy.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• dayan
        dayan commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks a lot. It's indoors, it almost 6.5 feet tall and next to it I have other cannabis but non of them have this hairy stuff, its really weird.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X