Answer to the purple/black looking pigmentation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Answer to the purple/black looking pigmentation

I know a lot of people are seeing this problem this year and since I found it on one of my Blue Dreams ( one plant out of 115 ain't bad), I decided to find the answer once and for all

It's simply a natural reaction to certain fluctuations in humidity and heat, yes, it is a "disease" for which there is no cure but overall it doesn't
    do much real damage.
    It does retard bud growth to some extent but it's better than spider mites !!
    With that, I bid this page Farewell, on to bigger and better things.

Good luck to you all on your upcoming "grows", I wish you all well and hope your buds are fat and plentiful.

Thanks for the info, could you post any links to this info? I'm interested to know if it's high humidity and high heat or the other way around?

Comment

High heat and humidity. It only takes a few days, especially with the nasty humidity we've had in Vermont this summer.

Comment

Yep thanks for the tip!
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X