Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oldjarhead100
    replied
    Plants will start bloom anywhere from the start of August till around the 15th so you should be good if you wait

Leave a comment:

• Rwise
    replied
    Or the days are getting shorter, wait 2 more weeks,,,,

Leave a comment:

• Cali
    replied
    Look up light dep there is a tutorial here on that also YouTube videos. Basically you would just build a dark tent to cover the sunlight from hitting your plant or like you said move her indoors maybe put the pot on wheels??

Leave a comment:

• VtGreen1965
    replied
    In a word: yes.

Leave a comment:

• OlderNOTwiser
    started a topic Can I trick a photo into flower stage?

Can I trick a photo into flower stage?

I have a plant that is getting kind of tall ( 43") and not yet in flower stage. Oh, outdoors, bagseed, soil, dropped about June 7, female is showing but nothing really signalling a switch is imminent. (Of course why would it switch when it is getting all that sun!) Since it is already nearing mid-August and assuming some ridiculous flower stretch coming up and of course the vagaries of the seasons...If I could rig something up in my basement for light deprivation and bring her in a few hours short of sunset and bring her out in the morning a few hours after sunrise would/could that trip her over to begin flower stage? Would be a large task but I'm willing to try.

I started this grow on a whim and now I'm overloading on reading tutorials and diaries and all that I can. So much so that I'll be laying out my plans for an indoor set up soon. I'd like to get some nugs to ease pain and tension for bed as well as something a bit more cerebral for daytime and something more trippy for concerts and such.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X