About the choice of strain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COCO COIR About the choice of strain

I like strains that can make people think clearly, energetic, and creative; I read a lot of articles; but I don't know which one to choose; so I need experienced growers to help me provide the name of the strain; sincere Thanks,

Maybe my description is not clear enough, so add it, what I need to look for is a strain that can make my imagination rich! Thanks again!

Comment

My experience is more in my experiences with consumption. Jack Herer and Durban Poison are two great flowers. Jack Herer is a sativa hybrid. Durban poison is another creative weed. It's a favorite of mine partially because it's a land race strain. Blue Dream is another popular strain in Southern California.
      Here's a link to growing sativa strains.
      Sativa cannabis strains are typically outdoor strains and originate from regions with long growing seasons. As a result, they can be tough to grow indoors. Learn what to expect, and how to get the most from your indoor-grown Sativa plant!

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

I've learned a lot about the varied effects of different strains here... https://www.leafly.com/start-exploring

I'd second what Gingerbeard said regarding Blue Dream. I started growing it for my girlfriend ...it's calming, not edgy.

Blue Dream is a sativa-dominant hybrid marijuana strain made by crossing Blueberry with Haze. This strain produces a balanced high, along with effects such as cerebral stimulation and full-body relaxation. Blue dream is 18% THC but has a low CBD percentage, making this potent strain a fan favorite o...
        Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
        400W HPS Mag Ballast
        GH Floro - DWC
        Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
        - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
        IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
        Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
        GH Maxi Series-DWC
        Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
        - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
        - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X