Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutrient deficiency ???

Hello !
    I am fairly new to growing. I have lots of experience with Vegative growth but struggle get quality flowers. I switched to Autoflowers this time....its way past time to have flowers...she has pistils but production stopped. Any suggestions??? Plz help

Looks like they are coming - How old is your plant?
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Yeah, I thought so too but I thought there would be more flowers showing by week 8 ! Theres another one just like her that started at the same time and she looks further along...

Comment

• Obi-Wan
        Obi-Wan commented
        Editing a comment
        The first picture doesn’t look like it needs any kind of nutrients yet, it’s hard to tell with the second picture because of the lighting. If you’re 8 weeks into an auto flower without pistils 1 of 3 problems occurred. You stunted the plants and they’ll start to flower any day now, the seed-bank you ordered from had a mix up and sent you photoperiod seeds, or your one of many unlucky growers that got tweener seeds....not an auto and not a photo. Your options are as follows....

Give them a few more weeks, if they start to flower great, they were just stunted!!

After a few weeks passed if they still haven’t flowered switch your lighting to 12/12. Hopefully they flower under 12/12 and they are actually photoperiod plants.

If they don’t start to flower after 3 weeks of 12/12, I regret to inform you that your seeds are tweeners....they won’t flower, it won’t matter what lighting you put them under, they have a genetic clock that is infinitely stuck in Veg.

Hi Blackstone, we need more information about how you're growing: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ing-guidelines

could be nutes, could be lighting, pH, etc.
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

600 watt vivosun LED
        FoxFarm Ocean Forest soil
        I pH my water 6.0- 7.0
        I try to keep Humidity 55%
        temp 80F
        I have foxfarm nutes but haven't used any cause I have soil instead of coco
        also I'm hooking up a 6" vent and 4" for fresh air. Right now I just have a box fan and vortex fan running

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          You haven't been feeding your plants at all? I looked up your soil, and you should have been feeding them. It says you don't need fertilizers at first. I'm sorry to say, but it's probably too late for you to fix your plants up for great buds.

This will help you, too https://www.growweedeasy.com/how-muc...nutrients-soil

Try to read as much as you can over on gwe; it will help you save time and money!!

I really do appreciate all the input. I figured I didn't do something right. I will be reading step by step for the next time..The 2 bigger Autos started the same time. I will just wait and see what happens with it. It's ovCause I have 2 Auto Seedlings aswell. I have been feeding them diluted nutrients to start after the first week.

Comment

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Blackstone814 I read and read and read on GWE when I first started growing, because I had no idea what was involved in cultivating Cannabis and I wanted to do it right. Why bother if I was just gonna grow so-so buds? I made a lot of files on my computer on topics like germination, temp & humidity, lighting, nutrients, flowering phase, low stress training, defoliation, nutrient lockout, curing, etc. I still go back all the time to my files and to GWE and check on how to do stuff. I started growing in July 2016, and even though Cannabis is a strong plant that can bounce back from all kinds of problems, there are still a lot of specific things that need to be right in order to grow great bud.

We are definitely here to support you!!!!

My first trip with autos did not go well either,, the 65 day plants took 120+ days to finish lite. Heres what I did wrong, I feed them coffee (this is poison to plants) and I only watered at 8 days or so per a moisture test meter. When I dropped the coffee and gave them water (2-3 days when the surface was dry) they started growing. I would feed her organic flowering nutes,,, starting at about 3 weeks old.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X