Resin Production- Foliar Sprayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resin Production- Foliar Sprayer

Just looking for opinion on using nutrients in a foliar sprayer to increase resin production late in flower. Does anyone have experience doing so and if so what nutrient did they use and how often?

I'd never use a topical in late flower. That's a veg care treatment IMO.
    Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
    400W HPS Mag Ballast
    GH Floro - DWC
    Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
    - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
    IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
    Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
    GH Maxi Series-DWC
    Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
    - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
    - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

Happy daze say foiler is in veg department. Most ppl try get better potency leave the plant 48hr darkness periods

Comment

Are you growing in soil,coco, hydro?? I know in soil with no bottle nutrients you can use malted barley tea. It’s supposed to increase resin and also shave some time off the flowering period so it’s a win win more resin and faster flowering. Look it up you can also Foliar the tea..

Comment

I am doing a bit a both, hyrdo and some soil out door.

Comment

Cool now you can experiment giving some malted barley to the outdoor plants and see how they do against past results. Good for pest has a lot of chitinase

Comment

If you want to increase THC production in late flower try adding some UV-B light. This is a proven method, where foliage sprays are not.
              4x4 600w HID empty for summer
              3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
              2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
              running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

l ah I didn’t say don’t spray during flower only in vegetation but yes you can top dress the soil and water it or make a tea and water your plant id say try it it’s cheap and if it does what I said it will be a win win for you. This is outdoors now inside you can try the uv light which I have to say I heard it can burn your leaves and it’s bad for your eyes? Not sure maybe @ toker1 will enlighten us??

Comment

• Toker1
                  Toker1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Outdoor UV-B is plentiful through the sun.
                  Indoors...My uv stays on 15 min and off 2 hours during lights on. Yes, you can over do it and burn them. Follow the manufacturers recommendations always.
                  Yes, UV-B can burn your skin, eyes, and plants when not used properly (like every grow light). It’s intended for plant use as described above.
                  UV-B exposure has been proven to increase THC but does nothing for CBD.

Toker1 cool tnx for your reply

Comment

• Toker1
                  Toker1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No prob!! 👍

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X