Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

İmportent. Help me what is this problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

İmportent. Help me what is this problem?

ı have 6 plants.my soil 3/1 coco 3/2 terra pro. I have a problem and ı dont know what is this. ı had a cheese photoperiod plant in flowering stage 5weeks. ı had led lights. ı use advanced nutrients sensi grow coco a-b and ı used big bud flowering stage 3 and 4 weeks. ı fight with thrips last 10days. what is this problem? help mee

Are you sure friend ? This is cheese. If ı know wrong tell me but chesee bud look like this.

Comment

I personally don't see balls, what I do see is dark green leaf with the clawing which can be nitrogen toxicity, the burnt tips in your second pictures let me to think it's Nute burn.
      have you gotten rid of the thrips?
      Space for Rent.

Comment

• genghishan
        genghishan commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the answer. How I cure this plant. Last week ı just give her 6.40 ph water and good flush.what is next.I use Agrobacterias Total Explosion for thrips. But thrips looks like still alive.

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd give a second flush with 3 gallons per pot, then resume feed. Minus the nitrogen. After you harvest it would be a good idea to do a bud wash to remove as much of the bugs body's from you smokable. Make sure that your Agrobacterias it's not harmful to you as it's not recommended to spray your buds with anything in flower unless it's a last resort.

Um, yeah. I deleted that post about balls. It was supposed to go to a different post. No clue about your problems. I must need a dab.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

You scared me man. I had to look lot of cheese pic 😃

Comment

• Gingerbeard
          Gingerbeard commented
          Editing a comment
          So my bad. I'm decarbing 1.25g of shatter to make butter. I smear some on a piece of multi-grain toast for you. But I respect you and will eat it, myself, in your honor.

It looks like Mr.Furley said, nute burn, maybe nitrogen toxicity.
        Give her a good flush with some nice water, cut out your nitrogen, you don't need it (except in trace amounts) during budding and proceed as usual, things should straighten out some but it's tough curing sick plants that are in bud.
        Good luck.

Comment

• genghishan
          genghishan commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for ur answer friend. My pot is 6gallon. Last week ı give her a flush. Almost like 5lt and 2 days later again small flush with 6,5ph water. Whats next ? how to strengthen my sick plants?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X