Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Strains Folks Have Found For Headspace

Hi folks
    Very important-This is not a medical question or any submitted opinions preferential to obtaining or replacing existing medical advice but I have a question:
    I use weed to `help` with existing headspace issues. I do this rather than take certain prescribed medications and find it to be better, personally for me. I do not advocate others to do this-it is a personal choice but I was wondering if and what strains people have found that have aided things like anxiety, PTSD, depression, BPD, EID, etc. Not the Sellers write-ups, etc but first hand experiences.
    So, to start the ball rolling....Peyote Critical Kush is my go to when things are tough.
    Curious to see what other strains folks have found useful out there.
    Cheers
    Last edited by PaganRich; 07-31-2019, 04:31 AM.

Pagan, I really like this one, tried to grow her recently and I think the seeds were too old. She was just the right combo of THC and CBD I think, for a very relaxing high.

LITHIUM OG KUSH Nirvana 8-10 wks flower 25-45" THC 10-15%, CBD 1-5%
    Genetics: OG Kush x Master Kush. Can get dense.
    Effects: calming, anxiolytic, uplifting natural anti-depressant.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

Pagan I grow all types of strains trying to get the best for myself ,a while ago I bought some cbd distilate (per cbd) tried it by itself but it didnt seem to work so I put it away well I had some really thick oil that I was thinning out with coconut oil ,I added the cbd to it .yesterday I tried a 1/4 full cap and worked till the heat got me around noon usually I am on my fifth or sixth joint , I'm very happy with the mix and plan on doing it again . I was on a huge amount of opiods and was able to come off them in 3 months of waning myself off 10 mlg every 3 days
      cbddistillery.com I think with this idea I can add a bunch of cbd to any type of oil
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        thats what I haven't figured out yet dosing kinda important lol I took a cap yesterday morning and I had a small but pleasant buzz with pain relief for a few hours then in the afternoon about 3 I took a second one ,and about 5 I asked chris to get me a glass of water cause I was stuck on the couch lol

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        ATU have you found caps that will hold the tincture or do you just do drops,

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 alltatup Hi guys as an aside I was reading an article over here about commercial CBD brands on sale...now, it`s expected to be legalized here within the next 5-10 yrs but hemp CBD is okay here to purchase. However, sampling brands-some as much as £50 a bottle showed many had next to no CBD, 10% variation around quoted strength, THC in there (strange) or chemicals that were bad for humans. Whereas you guys seem to have better quality control mechanisms in place, here it`s a cowboy`s market even by big firms. Firms seem to be jumping in and chucking anything out. Indeed, the article said a lot of the samples contained no CBD whatsoever. It really saddens me to see this happen as folk won`t see how beneficial it is

Pagan, I smoke as part of a mix of treatments for depression/anxiety/adhd. Generally, it takes a combo of medicine and herb. I wish it was just the herb; maybe one day.
      Best strain I ever had for my brain was Sour Mist. It made me happy, social, and energized. Not usually my defining traits, lol.
      Gorilla 3x3
      LEC 315
      Kind Soil
      Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        put that on my wish list for seedsman , my friends and family might like me happy social and energized lol

• s62
        s62 commented
        Editing a comment
        I wish I could find it to grow! Found one sketchy site selling a Kali Mist x Sour D mix, but true Sour Mist is Kali Mist x Double Sour D. If you ever find seeds, let me know!

Let's see you already have Black Widow, so the original white widow on the list. Let me think through strains:

Girl Scout Cookies at 30% amber (best way to fix an upset stomach too. And that's hands down. Nothing helps like GSC. Not promethazine not pepto bismol just take 3 hits of gsc.) I cant sleep on it but it just makes me happy.

White LSD which reads like peyote critical. It's a happy go lucky day time strain.

Blue tooth if you can handle the creative thinking it causes. I write down what worries me when I smoke it and then later fix those things.

Night time Blue Dream or Aurora Indica. Nothing better for it.

Maybe I'll just talk to you about it later. Gone through to many to list at one time.

If you need to work and have no wherewithal Nitro Lemon Haze. Just make sure you get up and work or you will be thinking about working.
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        do you keep a log of strains and there effects

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        I think I have a blue dream in the GH

Yes to allowing 30%+ amber on my indicas.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Good choice blue dream

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes it is probably the most universally used strain for fixing your head space and or insomnia. It even seems to be useable for people who always get paranoid from using mj. Always worth a shot trying it.

Be careful at dispensaries. Make sure to go to a well known highly rated one. Blue dream sells out often and less than reputable ones will sell you a different strain saying its blue dream.

Yes I have found that out. Last time went in total crap bud from what looked like old outdoor. $4 grams but barely worth that.

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

I went looking for Blue Dream and found this

but sadly couldn`t find Sour Mist. Black Widow looks very interesting though. I have found Bud Bud Bling Tingz to have positive effects

Comment

Hi Pagan, My wife has epilepsy and likes to use a mixture of Pineapple Chunk and Bubblishious.. Some times one is not enough. Forgive my spelling.

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            kingfish I`m sorry to hear about your wife`s condition mate and my thoughts go to the both of you. I worked in the care industry for nearly 30 yrs and have supported individuals who had that

I do make blends like Kingfish. I am down pretty low in our stash. Using WW auto cured about 1month blended with old jack herer from last summer grow. It's a very calming blend in our house.

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X