Very Kind People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Kind People

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped me so far with information and kindness. In all honesty, I've met some of the nicest people here and I just felt like I needed to let everyone know how much I appreciate you all behind so cool. It's sad that they everyday people we meet can't take the same lessons from you kind people. Life has a way of trying to rush is around and make use forget what's really important in life, and that's how you treat people. I can't wait until I get that disaster of a basement setup and have some pictures to share with everyone. I won't ramble to long, just want everyone here to know that I'm not a spring chicken, I've been around for a bit, and I can honesty say from the bottom of my heart that you men and women have been some of the kindest people I've met to date. I wish everyone the best and hope you're all having a really good day or night. Peace.
    ​​​​Organic Grow, kind Soil, Foxfarm Ocean Forest, , Perlite.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

AC Infinity Axial Fan Driver Coolers

Ventilation AC Infinity 6"

Carbon Filters AC Infinity in and out

Root Trapper 2 Smart pots 7 gallon

Change your thoughts and you change your world.

Maybe it's the plants, maybe it's the people who like to grow plants but most are really kind people. I'm glad you enjoy it here. Some sites are troll central. That is not acceptable here. We have even had angry people join here and they became some of the most helpful people here. So welcome and glad your here.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
      LurkingInTheGrass commented
      Editing a comment
      Wait, being ragey all the time ISN'T normal

😁

Angry, and coping from Canada

Thanks for the kind words Dude - easy to help people when we have a mutual like. Plus we're all a little bit high when we are here.
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• MeestaFeesha
      MeestaFeesha commented
      Editing a comment
      🤘😅...well, only after 4 M-F. I like my fingers too much!

Us old schoolers were once all outcasted. Society was slow compared us growing pioneers. Like the moonshiners during the prohibition era, we band together and are the unstoppable force that drives current mj reform that inevitably changes society’s view point.
    Due to this past culture, most growers I met would never outcast someone else. We all know exactly what that feels like to be outcasted.
    Last edited by Toker1; 07-30-2019, 09:45 PM.
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• FatBoy40
      FatBoy40 commented
      Editing a comment
      Well I thank everyone for the advice and sort of becoming my pen pals. I am not quite sure what drew me to start growing at the ripe age of 40. I am glad I waited though, I'm an avid smoker and to produce my own is awesome, and to give the information back is rewarding as well. I would never look down on anyone. I knew that when "they" decided to make it legal, they were also going to make it one of the biggest hassles to go through. As far as people go they will never change! You will always have a naysayer. And to them I smile and fire up!

• Spidermite
      Spidermite commented
      Editing a comment
      Toker1 it beyond pisses me off. We cant hire people with experience because the government has given them all criminal records. The people who are stout, strong, and can work all day in the heat have criminal records because on Friday they got drunk and stupid. Where is do the crime and pay the time? They leave out the fucking fact that a stupid mistake at 18 will ruin your life forever. Sorry again to bitch but I'm not to happy with our system. May be better than all the others but shit who here hasnt done something in life they could have been arrested for. If someone says "me" I call bullshit

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed!

With you 100% Spidermite we always were considered misfit outcasts. Which is why our kin moved away from "koolaid" drinkers.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I can relate to what everyone's saying, the only way to deal with it is to FOCUS on you, I'm not trying to be a douche but sometimes it gets to the point that you need to for your own mind. Doesn't mean you don't care, infact in my opinion if you're bothered and rattled it just means you CARE. Spider, concentrate on good thoughts, do your best as I know you're too not let them drag you down to the level of people that judge. It's best to just laugh at them spider, just smile and jump through the hoops knowing good and well you're a good man with good morals and if those people judge you like that without hearing your side or even asking, what's there opinion really worth anyways buddy. I know you will do fine and it will all smooth out. Do yourself a favor my friend, believe in yourself and don't worry what others think, know you're a good man. Peace spider. That's kinda a good name for a strain?

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        I am now a peaceful person. I worked for the dirt bags we call our government. I thought I was doing right. Well now I have a whole different view. They threw me away like a piece of trash. I now see the eyes of those supposed "bad guys" and weep for their families.i weep for the destruction we left them. I weep because they had nothing to begin with but they were willing to fight for it. If they were willing to fight for it it must have been worth having. We, I, took it all from them. I left them nothing. Men there are everything. If I took their brothers along with them I left no one to care for them. I'm sorry just having a hard time atm as zi cant even kill a mosquito now.

I have found a dark two person tent, what's everyone's opinion on using this to get started?

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        Umm. It's in a bag. Lol

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you cutting holes into it for air flow? Or leaving windows open? Fresh Air must consistently pass through the tent.

LMAO@Spider.....ermmm, I'm really just looking for options and I came across this tent. Toker, if it will work, I'll do what must be done. Just trying to come up with a clean control area to grow in while I learn and grow with my plants. Spider, try and do your best to not punish yourself liked that, you followed orders and did the best you could. Try to think from the perspective that you learned, and with knowledge comes understanding. We have all done things in our lives that we are not proud of buddy, you're never alone. You're doing right by living and trying to bed the best person, man that you can be. I suffer from bad depression myself, and three ones thing I've learned over there years is to take life one second at a time when it gets tough, and work your way out from there. There's nothing more powerful in the whole universe than love Spider, and from what you said I can tell you've love in your heart. Love one day at a time brother and keep your mind active. An idle mind is there devil's playground. Peace

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        I love everyone and am trying. But last night another friend tried to kill there self. I've lost 4 to suicide this year from what we did. I will be the first to tell you I'm broken and the first to say we have to have people like me to keep you safe. But do not for a second
        Ask if we feel it we cry every night over what we had to do. I just want to feel what I did was right. And no one will ever be able to tell me it was
        Last edited by Spidermite; 07-31-2019, 01:54 PM.

I was having a rough time trying to figure out how I was going to get my pot and my lights in there, thanks spider, should be easier now that you told me it was in a bag... Having fun with ya bro.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        The tent will not support your lights. It’s not made to be top heavy.

Toker, you're right, thought about it and it won't work. So on to the next idea. Spider, all I can tell you is that your here for a reason, trust me, a lot of my family served and I have had suicide in my family, I feel your pain brother. All we can do is know that we are still here for a reason and try to do the best we can everyday. I use to think therapy was nonsense, it actually helps to talk about it and get it out. Focus on you and only you until you feel strong enough to carry more weight. You're what's important spider, there's only one of you in this whole world and you need to be strong and realize sometimes only we know how to help ourselves. So you have any hobbies, things you like to do? Laughter really helps, I like to watch comedy, it helps.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        Well I have a whole bunch of cannabis plants. Lol Just last night was almost the 4th suicide out of my squad. He tried but failed. That son of a bitch is back in the military now. He may be my one man military but you better believe I'm carrying his ass till he is better. So atm that's my hobby.

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        If you can build a wood frame to fit inside and hold up the lights. But a 2 person tent is small in height. Might be better suited as a small bonsai mother room.

I once had a 6.5’ tall 300lb marine burst out in tears and broke down in front of me. PTSD. He wasn’t well. This shit is real!! Don’t be afraid to seek help when needed, because the mind can be a confusing place to be. Especially if we are not well. Ever wake up at 3am and miss the toilet because of being so discombobulated? We notice a difference because we were ok when we went to sleep. Illnesses can come on slowly with out the same type of recondition system. It may go unnoticed, but can have that exact type effect in our daily lives.
      Sometimes finding the right person to talk to is enough. Someone who knows what that dark mental path is like. Who also knows the way out towards the light. 👍🧐
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        Toker1 I can say I usually get by. My mind is like a mishmash of horror. I usually dont go Into my mind as it is a scary place. And I've sat across from my friends who are the baddest ass people.on this earth and watched them cry. I've seen them cry because they missed the day their first kid was born. I've seen them cry over dying children. I've seen them cry over our friends leaving this realm and Ive slowly watched them decide they could not deal with what we did and end their lives. I dont mean to bring it up on this board its not the place really. But years ago there were many of "me's" here. But guess most have left. So im.sorry ill take it elsewhere
        And keep it to growing

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Just know my friend, help is close by. I know the system I am talking about is not perfect, but when given a proper chance (and finding the correct individual to help) I have seen it help people.
        And my garden is my happy place as well. We all need a place to realign our chi.

Isn't that the truth toker. Spider, if you ever need to vent, just do it. You said yesterday about all the people that got hurt because of the government telling you that's your job, ever think about all the lives you saved? The biggest problem as a human is that we can do one thousand things right, but it's the one thing we do wrong that we always look at. Only you can turn the direction of your mind, friends can give you strength but it's up to you too turn your thoughts to good. When I was feeling like total junk, I forced myself to do one thing that was positive, just one little thing. You're going to laugh but mine was making my bed. I was told by a very smart man that served, start your day off completing a task, make your bed. If that's all you get done you completed a task today and that's all you can do. I think it's a great idea for you to help your brother in need, helps keep your mind off your troubles. Why is it that it's so much easier to help someone else versus helping ourselves. If anyone knows feel free, I'm all ears.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
        LurkingInTheGrass commented
        Editing a comment
        It is alway, always easier to help another
        Never ask for help (for ourselves) Part of how we were raised

Trying to raise my kids/nephews/neices to NEVER be afraid to ask for help

Now, if I could only take my own advice
        😁

<Why is it that it's so much easier to help someone else versus helping ourselves.>
      Because you're not familiar with the other persons problem as you are with your own. The term "I myself am Heaven and Hell" comes to mind.

Comment

KingFish, I love that saying and I believe it was used in a movie that I also liked.. it makes total sense and I appreciate your viewpoint, very very true and I honestly never looked at it like that. Learn something everyday if you listen... Thanks again.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

Toker, when I get my garden setup I'm pretty sure it's going to be my happy place as well. I'm going to play music for the girls. Pretty sure they will enjoy it, I know I do.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

• MeestaFeesha
            MeestaFeesha commented
            Editing a comment
            🤘😎, stimulating vibrations in the air mate

• Spidermite
            Spidermite commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh and yes the plants love their music. Alot of us here play music for our girls. Aim your fans right and they look like they are dancing. Lol

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X