Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flowering

Hiii folks,

my lights have been on 12-12 for two weeks.
    She has stretched and I have kept going with the training etc.
    im just not seeing anything else other than stretching.
    I have taken these photos to show where I’m at.

I’m probably just being impatient but wanted to ask...is two weeks about the time I should be seeing little white strands starting to come out? (Sorry forgot the name of them)

And if so...what am I doing wrong?

the lights are dual spectrum but I’m wondering if I should maybe add something else, I know more light is always better so looking to hear from you guys on the colour spectrum I need if this is the case.
    i think red but confirmation will make me feel more comfortable lol.

Patience Grasshopper. You should start seeing the beginnings of tops showing any day now. Continue doing what you've been doing. Your plants are looking fine. What are you growing?

Comment

This strain is Trainwreck. Never tried it before, high in THC

Comment

Cannabis a sunnycountry plant do flower in red par but from there sunny autumn. So it need sunny bloom. You have weak blue spectrum to flower

Comment

UPDATE - I’m now seeing the white strands start to come
          through.
          My humidity is around 60% though.
          i have put two cheap dehumidifiers in there to try lower it.

For flower stage is 40-50% the target right?

Comment

Just for reference my last photos were started on 12/12 light june 2nd. First pistols showed up on the 13th. That's after 60 days of veg.

I generally dont start getting real worried about the humidity until buds start forming. Then yes I keep it in the 40 to 50% range. Just realize they will need watered more often most likely in flower. One is because they are growing so fast, and the second is due to the lower humidity.
            You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Keep us updated and let us know what you think about that strain. I've never tried it.
              You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Originally posted by Spidermite View Post
                Keep us updated and let us know what you think about that strain. I've never tried it.
                Absolutely I will
                thanks for everyone’s guidance through this appreciate it a lot.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X