Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Information on navigating the message center.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Information on navigating the message center.

I am a basics old timer when it comes to computers LOL. That being said how do I send private messages/return private messages from fellow growers. I have tried and always get an error. Is there a section that tells you how ?
    Any help is appreciated ! Thanks Good Growing !!

For creating one, click the Username you would like to send a message to. It will bring you to their profile page. After there, you will see the option to send a 'Private Message'.

As for continued messaging within that, if you go to your 'Message Center', you are able to see your Inbox and Sent Items. Clicking on them will open your private conversation.
    Meesta's Grow
    2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

Did you get my responses to your PM? I got the one you sent me and responded.
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Colombo Nah, it doesn't suck, it just isn't for sissies. But learning new shit keeps our minds limber!!!

• Colombo
        Colombo commented
        Editing a comment
        The mind is limber LOL, it's the attachments that don't move like they use too. 53 yrs as a laborer took its toll. Should of taken a desk job, then only my ass would hurt LOL.

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Colombo Desk jobs can suck your soul dry--not to mention giving you a fat ass. You chose right!!!

It worked. You got it now.
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

"THANK YOU " MeestaFeesha for messaging 101 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• MeestaFeesha
          MeestaFeesha commented
          Editing a comment
          It took me a day to figure out! I'm just a bit stubborn when it comes to it, I was gonna find a way! 🤘😂
          Last edited by MeestaFeesha; 07-29-2019, 07:32 PM. Reason: Grammar?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X