Pictures of Harvest ready plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pictures of Harvest ready plants

I know I don’t speak for everyone but I know myself learn a lot from pictures. So if willing I would love for everyone to who can post pictures of their harvest ready plants. One it will help some of us newbies and two they are so beautiful at this point. So whether you want to help or just brag now is the chance. Also if you could note what week of flower you were on and what you were trying to achieve as far as trichomes color goes. Thanks everyone really hope to see some good pics. I will post mine but being my first grow I don’t have any ready pictures so I will post the closest I have. Week 4 flower ending and I want to achieve 50% Amber I think. Not sure how far away I am still but impatiently waiting

FCP week 8
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20190518_213500.jpg Views:	2 Size:	2.57 MB ID:	325369
    gsc week 7
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20190222_212244.jpg Views:	2 Size:	2.23 MB ID:	325370
    Tahoe og week 10
    Click image for larger version  Name:	20190616_230535.jpg Views:	1 Size:	1.64 MB ID:	325371

All plants chopped within a week after the pics

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

When is the best time to harvest? See a picture gallery of "ready to harvest" cannabis buds, plus explanations for the buds that are weird or hard to tell!
      Gorilla 3x3
      LEC 315
      Kind Soil
      Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        This GWE page is an excellent guideline; thanks for posting s62

Comment

Blue Dream Matic (BDM)- beginning week #8 of flower, tomorrow- in the harvest window!

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0194.JPG Views:	1 Size:	751.3 KB ID:	325405Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0196.JPG Views:	1 Size:	869.6 KB ID:	325407Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0197.JPG Views:	1 Size:	538.8 KB ID:	325406

I begin water only during week 7:
        Then harvest at the onset of amber to about 10-15%, depending of the effects I'm looking for.
        BDM is 75% sativa.
        It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
        http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

• s62
          s62 commented
          Editing a comment
          What was your yield? That thing is gorgeous.

• Weed Pharma
          Weed Pharma commented
          Editing a comment
          3 ounces of cured bud.
          I follow the KISS (above) grow journal #4 for most of my grows.

they are all beautiful no doubt. I hope more choose to share theirs. I enjoy looking through cannabis pictures myself so if anything it makes someone happy. For learning purposes please give as much info as you can as far as what week and what you were trying to achieve. Trichome, strain, pistols, etc. anything pertaining to harvest

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_83290.jpg
Views:	481
Size:	1.65 MB
ID:	325568 I like most of mine to be cloudy with a few amber and almost 0 clear.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_66374.jpg Views:	1 Size:	121.0 KB ID:	325567

You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• CC420710
            CC420710 commented
            Editing a comment
            Beautiful and thank you for sharing the chart

• billyboy
            billyboy commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here.

These girls are ready, will harvest in a few days.. My first crop in 15 years; they didn't do as good in flower as they did in veg, but I learned a lot and cant wait for the next crop!

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations

• Spidermite
            Spidermite commented
            Editing a comment
            What strain? Is it me or are the buds purple? Great grow

• Ardek
            Ardek commented
            Editing a comment
            Its a hybrid Spidermite called Blue Cheese Purps. Hung them last week, left them go a week longer than I originally thought (but trichomes don't lie); about to jar them today or tomorrow.

Honestly, even before curing, I tried a nug with a friend yesterday and it's easily my favorite smoke I've ever had. Sooooo smooth and tasty, nice heady high; just fantastic.. hoping to get more of the same strain!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X