Good seeds wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good seeds wanted

Looking for a reliable place to get some good seeds, no place around here in Michigan to do such a thing yet. Starting to look like my bag seed doesn't want to sprout, so instead of being mad I'm just going to do the right thing and find true seeds. I know it's a touchy subject but if anyone knows of a good place online where I can get a few seeds, can't afford the pricey stuff, looking to spend 20-30 US dollars. Any help is very kind of you, so thanks in advance.
    ​​​​Organic Grow, kind Soil, Foxfarm Ocean Forest, , Perlite.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

AC Infinity Axial Fan Driver Coolers

Ventilation AC Infinity 6"

Carbon Filters AC Infinity in and out

Root Trapper 2 Smart pots 7 gallon

Change your thoughts and you change your world.

Don't use new420guy...u will be dissatisfied. Msnl.com is great...or anyone on nebulas list.

Comment

These guys are local to Michigan. I have had great results with them.

These guys do a few seeds on the cheap.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Thanks for all the help and information guys and gals. I'll let you know what I get and will be uploading pictures as soon as it's something to look at. Peace to everyone and again thanks for sharing and caring.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

Curious why you prefer seeds over clones? I'm also in Michigan and have a few cards from my local grow shop.

NOTE*** I have not reached out to any of them, as I actually have my next ones lined up already.. so I cannot vouch for them personally. But I really respect the people at my local grow shop, and so plan to look into them for my 3rd crop.

Until Michigan begins to distribute licenses (which is slated to begin in Jan 2020), they cannot technically 'sell' you any clones (without a medical card), but they can now legally 'give' them to you. My understanding is, many of them are just accepting 'donations' until the full legal process is implemented and recreational licenses are distributed.

Comment

• Toker1
            Toker1 commented
            Editing a comment
            I used to get clones from the dispensary too. Until one day I came home with a little WPM on a clone (the WPM was free of charge I guess). I brought it up to them, of corse they say they didn’t do that. It was me. Sure. So a week later I ask the sane vendor about some more clones, and bam WPM all over their inventory. Never bought from them again.
            Now I grow all mine from seed, and clone the seeds I grow. No pests or WPM bonuses appearing in my garden.

Nirvana seeds, MSNL, haze.io, seedsman, newguy420, Gorrilla seeds. There are lots of them.
          You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Thanks for the info Toker, sorry about your free bonus, it be like that sometimes. You're past that now so I'm happy for you. Spider, thanks for the help, very cool off you to send me some knowledge. When I get operational I'll start loading up some photos of the ladies. Best wishes to both of you for being cool and good people, it's what the world needs brothers. Peace.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

Toker, ever used Dr Earth spray, suppose to work magic on WPM. read up on it if you're interested. The only reason I know about it is from reading, and people have had really good luck with it. More than likely the clones just got over watered and not enough fresh air. People turn everything into work instead of love. Plants are alive and most don't care about what they really are, the just care about what they do. Don't get me wrong, I like the end product as well but the true nature of growing old where the love and caring come into play. Love your plants and they will love you back.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

• MeestaFeesha
                MeestaFeesha commented
                Editing a comment
                The Dude abides

• Toker1
                Toker1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks Dude !! Never tried Dr. earth for WPM. In fact, I have not seen WpM’s ugly features in many many years.
                I will use neem oil (very minimally) in veg. And I added larger fans that oscillate and hit every corner of my garden.
                That pest is a problem of my past. Been free and clear, no signs anywhere on my girls for at least 3-4 years now.

I just figure someone needs to reiterate that the plants are more than just good times, they are about learning how to care for something that's going to care for you in return. I'm old school, when I get up and running I'll be talking to my plants because I know they are alive and can feel me. Might sound crazy to some people and that's cool, but I'm a firm believer that they need to be talked to and know that they are loved. Call me crazy, it's cool.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

• Ardek
                Ardek commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm with you.. I mostly hum to them and breathe on them. I don't even really smoke anymore, lol; I just love to grow things.

• SirSmksAlot
                SirSmksAlot commented
                Editing a comment
                I'm with you there too. I play music for mine. Therechave been studies done where students were told to do nothing but talk negatively to it. Basicly treat it like you hate it. And in another corner of the school they put another plant that was loved and shown affection. All other conditions were identical. They loved plant thrived and the hated plant was doing awful. I'm not 100% sure of this studies authenticity but I believe it's true. If you love and nature something chances are it will benifit from it

• Toker1
                Toker1 commented
                Editing a comment
                I talk sarcastically to mine. In hopes the end smoke makes me more creative.

Check out GYO seed bank. Biggest selection I've ever seen

Comment

Sir smoke slot, the music does wonders, they feel just like any other living thing. I think the vibration of the music really makes then feel awesome. Hope your day has been awesome and full of happiness for you brother. Toker, you're killing me, if anything talking sarcastic will for sure verify that it will be a female bro.. Lol. Fatboy, thanks and I'll be sure to check them out. Thanks for sharing your info and being kind, may the plant God bless you with many buddies....

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

• Toker1
                  Toker1 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Haha! nice. Maybe if I let it watch the food network she will be overweight. 😂

Originally posted by Spidermite View Post
                Nirvana seeds, MSNL, haze.io, seedsman, newguy420, Gorrilla seeds. There are lots of them.
                I had been using Grower's choice but my last order was from seedsman. I haven't used any yet as im finishing up with a Northern Lights grow :-)

Comment

Demcc3,

Was your Northern lights as easy as they say it is to grow? ✌️

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

Hi Dude, my Northern Light from Nirvana was very productive under a 315 LEC in a 5' x 5' with other plants in there of course. It is good for stess, depression and pain. You stay clear headed and upbeat with no anxiety or paranoia. It is currently a staple for me unless I find something better. Actually if you have some Pure Power Plant and follow it up with Northern Light it is extremely nice.
                    5' x 5' Gorilla Grow Tent (flower) AC Infinity Cloudline T8, Quiet Inline Duct Fan System with Temperature and Humidity Controller
                    3' x 3'Gorilla Grow Tent (veg) AC Infinity Cloudline S6, Quiet 6” Inline Duct Fan with Speed Controller

Two 2' T-5 fixtures with 4 tubes each for veg
                    Two Electric Sky 300 V2 Wideband LED grow lights for flower

Water only / Super soil from KIS Organics

Current favorites: Aurora Indica, Nebula CBD, Northern Light, Pure Power Plant

Comment

Nirvana seeds are of good quality and very reasonably priced.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X