No announcement yet.

First grow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone... today is day 42 of flower... they look to be progressing well what do you think?

Comment

• Anuenki
      Anuenki commented
      Editing a comment
      We should get some guesses going and whoever guesses the closest i will send the rest of both my wedding cake and gelat. og seeds

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha, I love it! I got less than I thought I would by about a third. So I’ll take your guess and reduce it by 6. Let’s say you’ll get 12 for me! (I’m sure that’s low)

• Anuenki
      Anuenki commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah i already have my eyes on a couple new strains i ry want to give my space to next grow, so might as well let someone else grow these beauties. Also i agree most people don’t come that close to their expectations on first grow so id bet your guess is closer than mine.

first grow? wow great job! picture #3 lookslike possible WPM ... lots of air movment ? maybe my old eyes lol again nice job!

Comment

• Anuenki
      Anuenki commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you referring to the brown?

• Anuenki
      Anuenki commented
      Editing a comment
      Or was that a joke that went over me head about the trichomes lol

Day 49 flower....

Comment

• Anuenki
      Anuenki commented
      Editing a comment
      Im in super soil.

• billyboy
      billyboy commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah. Yeah - I totally do not get super soil. But you cannot argue with results. That is a really nice looking crop.

• Anuenki
      Anuenki commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you billy.

Some trichome shots

Comment

Few more

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Anuenki i'm going to give you a double " curtsy" because of the outstanding job you have done on this grow. To be able to have a first grow turn out is such a confidence builder. You have hit the homerun. Look at all that suger . What are we guessing at? LOL i'm kinda foggy still.

• Anuenki
        Anuenki commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks soOrb. It is funny because i have actually been beating myself up about the little mistakes that were made but you are right, i am very pleased with my first attempt at this. Thank you and thanks to everyone else

Ok guys looks like i have right around 14 oz of trimmed smokable buds... they look fantastic and i am in a hurry now but i will update more pics later of all the jars and what not.

Comment

My camera really sucks....

Comment

Ok so that was a rough estimate. I just did some actual weighing and there was a more than an oz in each jar so i have over 16 oz..

Comment

Beautiful crop.That's all I got to say.

Comment

Told you you’d kill it! Those look amazing. Congrats on a great grow!
              Gorilla 3x3
              LEC 315
              Kind Soil
              Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X